Six

A/N: All this time I thought "Rodriquez" said "Rodriguez" ;-; My fault for getting bae's name wrong ):

"Family Dinner"

Jacquees.

I had just arrived home from baseball practice when I noticed my parents' car was in the driveway. Damn. I thought to myself. I wasn't expecting them today, but oh well. The house is clean and nobody is there.

"Rodriquez," My mom shouted as soon as I stepped in the front door.

"Ma'am," I called, entering the kitchen.

"I was just checking to make sure that was you. How was school," She asked, preparing tonight's dinner.

"It was okay. Nothing special," I said simply.

"Really? I heard you met our next door neighbor, Zonnique." She smiled.

"And I'm going to head to my room," I said, walking toward the stairs.

"No. Wait, I wasn't trying to play match maker or anything. I just think she's a nice and respectful young lady," She said, smiling again.

"I know."

"Anyway, I invited her and her mom over for dinner tonight. Now, go wash up," She instructed and waved me toward the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and stomped up the stairs, but not too hard to get my mother's attention. Once I reached my room, I went to my bathroom to turn on the shower water. I removed all of my clothing then stepped into the shower and grabbed my wash cloth.

I honestly don't know what my mother has up her sleeves about inviting Zonnique and her mother over, but it'll be interesting to find out what she has in stored. Speaking of Zonnique, I've been wondering if I'm pushing myself onto her. She acts as if she's comfortable, but deep down inside, I feel like she's not ready. It's sizzling at the back of my mind, but I'm trying to not let it get to me.

I actually like her because she's real and has no filter what-so-ever, but she might be a little too real for my taste. Not saying anything is wrong with it, but it could get embarrassing some times. Somebody could look at her wrong and she'll explode. It's pros and cons to this honestly.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist, letting it slightly hang, then entered my room. I jumped in fear as Zonnique sat on my bed, staring at me.

"Oh. Sorry." She covered her eyes.

"I was not expecting you. Jeez," I sighed. "But I was just thinking about you." I smiled.

She looked at me with her lips pursed. "Really? I feel special." She joked, cupping her cheeks.

"You should," I said then leaned down to peck her lips. She pushed herself upward and wrapped her left arm around my neck then trailed her finger nails down my chest, leading to my towel. She opened her mouth and rubbed her tongue against mine as they met in the middle. She quickly turned her head causing me to lick her cheek. She giggled and pushed my chest.

"Put on some clothes before things go too far." She tucked in her lips.

"What if I want them to," I said, sitting beside her and pulling her into my lap.

"Que." She groaned as I sunk my teeth into the sensitive skin on the side of her neck. I brushed the tip of my tongue alongside the recent mark I made.

The sound of footsteps nearing my room caused her to hop out of my lap and sit on the other side of the room.

"Toss me those." I pointed to the clean pair of underwear on my dresser.