3rd

'So comfy... so warmth... so much needed....' Jihyo smile and snuggle with her teddy bear.

Slowly her hands started moving

Slowly her hands started moving... groping the bear.
Its not fluffy as usual. This bear need to be change. Its no good.

Jihyo sighed, and tried to sit up, theres a force that preventing her from sitting up. She uses all her energy and push away her Teddy bear.

"Awww! That hurts!"

'Oh my god! My bear can speak?!' Jihyo jumped in fear away from her bear

"Oppa..." Jihyo mumble in embarrassment, she really forgot that yesterday that guy stays over.

"Good morning, baby." Jong kook gave his girl a peck over her little lips.

Jihyo gulped, she knows yesterday is not a mistake... its a desire that she or even Jong kook Oppa can't control. However, how can they settle this issue now?

They broken up, for good. 'No strings attached' to quote what Jihyo said to Jong kook last month. Yesterday night, happened is due to Jihyo's action. What can she say or do now?

"Baby?" Jong kook tried to stop his girl from dazing.

Jong Kook phone rang, its "Last Love" from Kim Bum Soo. Its his all time favourite.

He look at his phone, he sighed. He took it, and slowly show it to Jihyo, expecting a reaction.

Its Sun Young, Hong Jin young sister. Jihyo stared at the phone and look away. No reaction at all. She stood up and starts to clear up all her clothes that is scattered at the floor (well, due to yesterday 'incident' 😏) .

"Why is she calling you? And Not your fiancé ?" Finally she asked.

Jong kook that is sliding his screen to answer it, halt. He smirks.