8th

"Ji Hyo is warded, her agency declares that she is fine and not in serious condition. Don't you read today's article?" Haha sat at the cafeteria.

"I know. But why? I cannot call her at all. Her phone is off. I need to talk to her. I feel that she is avoiding us." Kwang soo reply, then sipping his cup of coffee.

Haha didn't answer his question

"Hyung... why did you lie to Jong Kook hyung? He should know that Jihyo Noona is not marrying that bus**d guy but instead she is warded. Why must hyung tell that instead? See? He had difficulty in breathing after that. Don't you feel sorry towards Jong Kook hyung?" Kwang soo asked, looking straight to his Haha Hyung.

"Ya... don't be a busybody. Just mind you own business and your girlfriend business. Ok? Just leave Jong Kook businesses to me." Haha gulp hard after saying that, he knows that Kwang soo won't stop at that.

"Hyung

"Hyung... thats mean." Kwang soo sounds so firm but the same time Haha knows that, that guy is hurt.

"I cannot tell you. Its Jong kook requests, to exclude you, you have a Girlfriend for you to focus 100%."

"Then you? A Wife and 3 children? You have a lot to spare on?"

"Hais. Ok fine just don't tell anybody regarding this. Jong kook will kill me if he knows i did tell you eventually."

Haha told Kwang soo some details leaving the  main reason behind. He doesn't want his donseang to be disturb by it. He exclude details like what the hell Jong kook did after the break up.

"So Hyung married news is all arrange by his agency? Jinyoung Noona is his Boss's daughter? And lastly, Jihyo Noona is the one to dump Jong Kook hyung?! After all the obstacle that they go through?!" Kwang so banged the table, Haha coffee toppled.