I

Sunset Shimmer was heading to the office to get her schedule.

"I can't believe it's already junior year...and with how much I've changed."

She was so busy thinking and reminiscing that she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."

The other girl had a book in front of her and wasn't paying attention to Sunset or her own surroundings.

"Um, hello?"

The other girl snapped her book shut and blinked, finally noticing Sunset. "What?"

"I was saying-"

"I mean what do you want? You interrupted my studying."

Who would be studying on the first day in school? Actually, what would you be studying on the first day of school?

"I just-"

"That's nice." The girl shoved Sunset and continued on her way.

"How rude. And I thought she looked pretty cute, too." 

It was no secret that Sunset was bi. Sure, she got made fun of for it, but she also had some really great friends because of it.

Sunset glared at her and finally made it to the front office where she got her schedule. She glanced at it and saw she had study hall. "Study hall? Why do I need that? I excel in all of my classes, anyway."

It was true. She was the second most intelligent person in the school, the first is Twilight Sparkle, who she couldn't stand by the way.

Even though they had never met each other.

She put her schedule in her bag and headed out the door, once again bumping into the girl from before.

"Study hall? That sounds like a bunch of crap. Why do I need that when I'm studying right now?" She noticed who had bumped into her. "Oh, it's you. Move along."

Sunset brushed past her before heading for the exit. "It would be my pleasure." Only after did she get in and drive did she realize something.

"Wait, we both have study hall?!"

(A/N: And done! This book is dedicated (yes you heard me, dedicated) to all the SciSet fans out there! And the people I mentioned in the A/N. See you next chapter!)