Ch 7

Warning this chapter contains mention of raping if you dint like that then just skip this chapter.

Ropo POV
I woke up in a room, I didn't know where I was it was so dark. Where am I!?

Ropo: hello!?
I called out to whoever was there as I looked around trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness.

Ropo: please someone where am I!!
I yelled finally but I then realized that was a really bad idea. I got an answer but it wasn't what I expected.

Unknown: hello baby
I froze...the only person who ever called me baby was jack but this wasn't jack.

Ropo: w-who are you!?
I whispered trying to keep myself from screaming out loud. I really hope I'm not about to scream.

Unknown: aww you sound scared do you need a kiss
All of a sudden I just felt so uncomfortable being in here. With someone who I don't even know.

Ropo: tell me who you are
I said louder I then heard footsteps walking in my direction. But they stopped and I was able to see the outline of someone. I couldn't tell who it was but they just looked so familiar.

Unknown: you know who I am Ropo
How do they know my name!? I thought feeling myself get more and more smaller. They stood over top of me.

They lifted me up and pinned me to the wall.

Ropo: w-what are you doing!?
I said unable to make out the actions, of what was happening.

Sorry for how dirty this is going to sound I promise this is the only chapter that is going to be this way.

Unknown: I want to make you mine, I want to feel myself inside of you

I felt like puking as he kissed and and forced his tongue down my throat. He moaned in pleasure.

Unknown: I know you like it
He whispered seductively in my ear making me feel so uncomfortable.

Unknown: it will all be over soon
I could feel hot stinging tears run down my face as he touched my body. My thigh was being squeezed. Grabbing my ass

Ropo: please stop!!
I begged and pleaded but he just wouldn't go away. It was like he was obsessed with me for whatever reason.

Ropo: please stop!!
I yelled again but that just seemed to turn him in more. The more and more I yelled he just kept doing what he wanted. I finally got enough energy to slap him across the face.

He looked at me surprised. I got up really fast and started running.

What am I doing!? Where do I go!?
I felt myself start sobbing thinking about what could of happened if I didn't run. If I didn't slap him he would of rapped me.

I kept running but it was like I was in circles alone. I don't know where I'm going anymore someone please help.

I didn't want to talk I just wanted this all to be over. It was like I could hear his dirty voice in my head saying all this stuff about my body. I started feeling sick to my stomach at the thought of him.

Unknown: baby~ where did you go, you can't hide from daddy
I heard his voice getting closer and closer as I kept trying to run. I should've just stopped he would of caught me anyway. I can't go anywhere I'm trapped in this room with him.

Ropo: please leave me alone
I said in a hushed voice talking to the blackness infront of me. The sound of his voice got closer and close until he was standing directly infront of me.

I whimpered as he touched my thigh and started rubbing it with his thumb licking his lips.

Ropo: please leave me alone
I said again feeling myself start to sob as he continued to touch me. I couldn't take it it was all to much. Where are you jack?

I know you hate me and stuff jack but I really need you right now...
I thought as I felt myself give away into the darkness of my mind.

I love you jack I thought.

There you go sorry to put you through all of that, that happened it was really dirty if me to do that to you but hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Who do you think did this to Ropo!?
You'll find out in the next chapter and sorry for not posting!!

Love you bye!!