Ch 31

Jack POV
I wish I could tell them how I couldn't stay here and that I had to go back. Within 24 hours or else I would die fully. I still had 2 hours left I had to get to the border.

Jack: hey guys let's go back and talk
I said really nervously they eyed me for a long time before saying sure. I nodded and I grabbed my stuff and we left.

I felt Ropo hold my hand and I slightly blushed at that. Leo say my face and laughed at it same as Ropo. I felt myself blush harder and turn away from them.

Ropo: jack I'm glad your here

Leo: an nt leabing
Leo said with his mouth full of the free cookies from the hotel. Me and Ropo laughed but as soon as it happened it stopped. They went back to talking I pretended I was listening.

Jacks mind: I need to tell them

Ropo: you okay jack you stopped walking?
I heard Ropo say from only two feet away from me. I nodded my head and out in a fake smile they nodded. I could tell they knew something was wrong.

I checked the time and I only had 1 hour left and we were 30 minutes from the border. I wanted to bolt and just start running.

Jacks mind: would it be better to just die?
I thought cause then I won't have to go back and everything will be fine. I won't have to see Ropo upset if I die.

Leo: okay cut the slack bro what's wrong?
I heard Leo say grabbing my arm to stop me from walking. I felt Ropo wrap his arms around me. I wanted to cry into them tell them I'm sorry.

Ropo: hey....tell us what's wrong
I heard Ropo say as he gave me a kiss I broke right then. Tightening my hold on Ropo and crying. Leo was rubbing my back and Ropo was holding me in his arms.

Jack: this will be the last time I see you

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that I'm back and I'm writing again and the chapter! I love you all and bye!!