when I see you

When I see toxic slime come from my heart it reminds me of you. When I think of you I feel hurt. When I feel hurt I blame it on you. I blame it on you cause you mad me feel hurt so many times when we were together. You mad me feel hurt so you can feel good about yourself. I only went on cause with you I don't have a voice. But I guess the only thing I can tell you thank you for is that you helped me know that I can never trust you with anything and you showed me what fake love really is. My boyfriend tries to recover my heart and fix. He's doing the best that he can to fix it. But cause of you my heart is permanently. So now my heart can never be fixed cause of. You think I miss you cause I read our old messages. HA yeah ok I read them so I can remember what fake love is. And so I wont get it twisted. Your the reason why I cant trust my boyfriend. Its funny how you told that we were gonna last for a life time. But as you can see we didn't and its cause of you. Obviously the person that you love is yourself. You say that you was trying to protect yourself from being hurt. Your such a fucking fool. You think I would go to you besides my boyfriend now just cause I was with you before him. That's the old me. The new me ain't gonna take no tolerance from anyone. EVEN YOU!! What you think people do learn and grow from it. Trust I'm not a toy you that can just play with. But if you wanna think of me as that then. I'm the toy that's gonna attack back. So next the next girl or boy that you see as a chance to play with there hearts then remember this you can bite us. But when we go to bite you its gonna be your bite but 100x's as worse as your bite.

By: Izzabella(me)

When I see toxic slime come from my heart I think of you. When I think of you I feel hurt. When I feel hurt I cut people off. When I cut people off they worry about me. When they worry about me they bother me. When they bother me ignore them. When I ignore them they keep on worrying about me. When they keep worrying about me I start to cry. When I start to cry people wont give me my personal space. When people don't give me my personal space  I go lock myself in my room. When I lock myself in my room my father puts me on blast. When my father puts me on blast we argue. When we argue we give my grandmother a headache. When we give her  a headache she screams at us. When she screams at us we all start to argue with each other. When we all argue with each other we don't want nothing to do with each other. You see what happens when I get toxic slime from heart. Its funny cause...ITS ALL YUOR FUALT TO!!!

My mind tells me to go back to him but 

My heart tells me please no more I cant take no more pain

can you guess which one ima go with...here let me tell you MY HEART!!!

By: Izzabella(me)

This is how I felt when my girlfriend cheated on me...by the way I'm only bisexual