fun and games~

In this one blueberry is not as innocent as he would be in different scenarios but he still has some to an extent.🍋🍋 lemon.:b author Chan out//

Cherry chuckled as he hid from blue,playing a game with his innocent little bean.he slid under the bed pretending to be the demon,thinking that blueberry would notice.
       "Come out come out wherever you are~"blues sing-songy like voice echoed through his home,making it hard to pinpoint where it was coming from.Blue snickered quietly to himself as he saw Cherry's foot from under the bed.this is going to be sooo fun~blue thought to himself as he crawled under the pitch dark bed silently."hello cherry~"he purred to his lovers skull.
      "Gah!-"red exclaimed in surprise,jumping a little and bumping his skull on the wood of the bedpost."fuck!"
       "Watch your language!"blue exclaimed,shocked.he turned away from cherry pouting,crossing his arms while doing so-to get his point across of course.
     "Aw...I'm sorry baby blue...that just...kinda hurt"cherry purred quietly as he hugged blue from behind,wrapping his arms around the smallers waist.blue just Huff's and doesn't do anything.until he thought of something...
     "Why did you think hiding under the bed would work?..."cherry chuckled.
      "I'm supposed to be the monster under the bed~"he chuckled as his supposedly innocent blueberry blushed.
    "Then I can be your little angel~besides,you wouldn't hurt me~"he giggled quietly to himself as he saw reds reaction.his face beet red.
      "Not in the sense that others would..."he mumbled to himself longingly almost.
     "That."blue paused as he turned to face his boney boyfriend."sounds lovely~"blue snickered as
Cherry wrapped his arms around his not so innocent little bean.
     "Oh really?~"he purred to his bony lover.blue bit his lip(?)and nodded as he turned and hooked his femur on cherrys' hipbone.
      "Most definitely~"he purred seductively back while licking his pristine white teeth.
      "Well then I won't keep you waiting much longer~"cherry growled as he starting licking and sucking on blues neck vertabrae.cherry's actions caused blue to moan and make his bones rattle in the pleasure.
     "A-ah~ red don't stop~"blue moaned needily as he started to get hot.cherry chuckled as he started to tug on his little blueberry's clothes.
      "I wasn't plannin on it baby darlin~"cherry seductively growled."just keep on moanin' for me baby blue~"he purred as he slipped off the smallers shirt.As soon as the fabric was off of his boney lover,cherry attacked his ribs,suckling and biting them lightly,earning more needy moans from his once thought to be innocent blue.
     "R-red~"blue moaned out,wanting the teasing to stop so they could get on with it.
     "Alright alright~ summon something for me baby~"cherry coo'ed to blue.Blue(not surprisingly)summoned a full female ecto body,plump and soft.His soft baby blue ecto breasts were large and bouncy,his thighs soft and thick.Blue blushed at this and looked away covering his face.
     "Don't look at them!th-thats lewd..."
Blue murmered, embarrassed.Cherry would not have this.He removed blues hands from his face and made him look.
     "Don't ever hide from me darlin,you're too beautiful."he gently purred to his sweet angel.Cherry carressed blues cheek,softly kissing his plush mounds.Blue moaned quietly,his signature blush dusting his face.
     "N-no fair...you don't have anything off..."blue whined a bit as he realized.Cherry chuckled and teleported his shirt off,along with his jacket(but teleported that under blue).
It suddenly got really quiet,and dark under the bed,a red ominous light coming from cherry.
     "...this is where the fun really begins~"

...to be continued~

624 words! Not bad eh?sorry it's a cliffhanger,I'll do a part two.and please pretty please request QWQ this was from an old rp I did