daddy nootmare~

Nightmare is in bold,his thoughts are in bold italics and (y/n)is normal text with her thoughts as normal italics,I'll stop talking hope you enjoy fren ;3//

No ones pov~

Nightmare was doing his job in his castle.he was giving nightmares.(I dunno pretend)He suddenly felt extremely horny in the middle of giving some human a horrible nightmare...he knew what he needed...he knew who he needed it from..."(y/n)..."he mumbled as he teleported to his beloved (y/n's) house.

Your pov~
Im so tired....i thought as I finished my drawing.it was of my loving boyfriend nightmare~

No ones pov~
As (y/n) was lost in her thoughts nightmare snuck up behind her in her bedroom,silently creeping.Once he was close enough he tackled her onto the bed,pinning her down.with a yelp she fell with him under his embrace.

Nightmares pov~

I was panting and sweating like crazy as I watched my baby girl finish her drawing of me.Once she hung it up I took my chance and snuck behind her...quickly tackling her onto her lush queen sized bed.she yelped a bit before noticing it was me.

Your pov~

I yelped as I was tackled onto my bed,quickly pinned by none other than nightmare!that scoundrel~
I thought to myself as he was panting and sweating like he was in...oh shit
I thought again as he didn't hesitate to rip off my hoodie I had on."h-hey slow down!i-im not ready daddy!"
He only stripped me of my clothes faster.he panted and drooled once I was left in just my panties,I tried to cover up but he pinned my arms above my head.
"Darlin don't ever try to hide that sexy body from me~ I love every...single... inch~"he purrs low as he kissed down my chest and stomach.little butterflies of pleasure shot up my spine as he did this...he was teasing me and he knew it.

Nightmares pov~

She just looks so...FUCKING  delicious...I'm going to devour her~i thought as I tore off her black lace panties....so wet~ and it's ALL for me~

Hahahahahahahaha I'm evil sorry kippyips.  You'll get it in part two~love y'all,I hope you enjoyed the first half~//