KNOCKED OFF

Heads up y'all prolly ain't finna like me after this shit😂

Same Day

Dr.Jackass came running back to the waiting room. "Good news! We got an heart beat she's up!" He said smiling making everybody stop and looked at his ass crazy.

"Mane stop fucking playing with me." Dee said with the nastiest look ever on his face.

"I'm not you guys can go visit her now before she get her rest." He said not before KD ass started rolling down that all faster then a motherfucker.

"My bitch back from the dead!" He yelled out as he roll fast.

Da'Naja Mali Hilbert
Deuce

I looked up hearing a crash by my room door. "Da'Najaaa!" I heard KD voice making me snort.

"Only him." I mumbled but it came out raspy. Next thing you know it KD came rolling in here with Riyah pushing him and Dee and the others except Kentrell.

"Let's test and see if she still remember shit." Aunt Leana, Baby Joe momma, asked me smiling weak at me.

"What's your brother name?" She asked me before I replied.

"Lil bitch."

"Yep it's her ass. Welcome back from the dead lit whore!" Dee yelled out still holding my child.

"I want my baby. Gimme my baby bitch." I told him reaching for Kyrell

"So somebody go tell Kentrell that deuce back from the dead?" KD asked making me look his way.

"When yo ass got in a wheelchair?" I asked him

"Last month he got shot up at the corner store ." Riyah finally spoke making me snort.

"Shit ain't funny hoe." He mugged me .

"Ain't nobody told yo ass to get caught lacking bitch." I told him .

Kentrell Gaulden
Youngboy

"Say mawmaw why bad things always happen to me? I just lost the love of my life, my girl, the mother of my first daughter, why her and not me?" I cried at my granny grave.

"Unthoughtful games, they don't see the pain who looking in my eyes. All this fame taking all the ones I love away. I wish I can get my Deuce back."

"When I did my time I ain't feel nothing, it was for that man, who was heaven sent , for that child who was grazed, she wasn't posed to deal with this." I sniffed my phone started ringing I looked to see it was Ben I just ignore the phone call.

"I stayed down lately for shawty I'll die for her I jeopardize and send my brothers to slide for her and every other nigga around me willing to die for her. How long will it take for this pain to go granny?" I asked as my voice crack.