LIL TOP

BEFORE WE START THIS CHAPTER I WANNA SAY THAT I CHANGE HOW SOME CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE DEUCE.

AUGUST 15, 2019
East Baton Rouge Parish Prison
11:58 PM

Da'Naja Hilbert
Deuce

"Hilbert get up! You're being release!" The guard that been with me since I got in this bitch

"Finally." I said as I get up as he unlock the cell throwing me a bag.

"Go change and head to the front." He told me before I went to go change. I left my cornrows in and throw on some adidas pants on with a tank top on.

"Yessuh!" I said smiling looking at the chain Riyah had sitting in my bag.

"Fucking with that." I said as I put it on. I then slip my jail slides back on before grabbing my other stuff.

"I'm out this bitch!" I yelled out as I walk through the gates with my arms up in the air.

"My bitch finally free!" Riyah yelled out attacking me into a hug.

"Oh my god I miss yo ass! You then got buff and shit!" Dee my lil brother told me cheesing before pushing Riyah out the way pulling me into a hug.

"I see yo ass got tall ass shit." I said examining my lil brother.

"Where KD at anyway?" I asked as we got in the car. I seen Monique and them all standing by the car waiting for I guess somebody. I guess Kentrell since they had a camera man and shit.

"His ass mad he couldn't make it since his wheelchair couldn't fit in the car." Riyah told me making me laugh as we get in the car.

"Aye y'all think the stu open? Because I'm tryna go freestyle after I finish showering and shit." I told her.

"Nah, but Kentrell got a studio in his house." She told me making me mug her.

"I didn't ask you that." I told her making her give me a middle finger.

Once I enter the house I seen KD rolling towards me. "Deuuuuuce!" He said before rolling into making me fall over and him to fall out his wheelchair into me.

"Bitch, you already starting!" I said pushing his ass off me.

"Can you ain't less put a real og back into his wheelchair?" He asked me making me smack my lips and help his ass.

Liked by shonthang, nba_youngboy, and 9,092 others

darealdeuce now it's my turn to shine 🤪 #longliveboo

view all 2,921 comments
femalebangbadass yo turn sis!🗣💚
nba_youngboy 💚🥰
kayylmarie leave my nigga alone 🙂
|darealdeuce lol i don't fuck with yo nigga 🤣 i think you should check him😘
turnupyoungboy you yb ex?👀

"Damn let me be great!" I groan before the beat came on and I just started spitting.

"Ay, bitch, I'm a problem nobody solvin' You can keep hating, I'm poppin' regardless He want a bitch look like Deuce Don't want your nigga 'cause I want his daddy I like to switch up my style every week I gotta switch up my hair every day I ain't no ho, but I do be on go And I promise my nigga's gon' love me the same" I rapped a vibe to the beat.

"I'm a Hot Girl, don't try it at home
I wear the shit that be showing my thong I like to drink and I like to have sex I fuck the niggas that's cutting the checks Dance on the dick, now, you been served I like a dick with a little bit of curve Hit this pussy with an uppercut Call that nigga Captain Hook!!" Riyah and Channing started to get crunk jumping and shit. I just keep spitting lyrics that came to my head.

After finish the song I walked out the booth. "Bitch we gotta film us music video for this song and drop!" Riyah ghetto ass yelled out.

"I will but I'm directing that bitch." I told her.

"Riding around the block with a glock!" I started off as I was on the way to go pick Baby Joe up with Dee and Riyah with me.

"Your ass finna get shot!" I yelled out pulling my gun out pointing at Riyah since she was in the passenger seat making her eyes widen.

"Bitch yo ass better gone somewhere with that gun! Ain't you on probation!?" She asked me making me ignore her and continue.

"Pewpepepesh!" I yelled out acting like I was shooting at her and Dee making them duck.

"That's the silencer." I said putting the gun on my lap rolling the window down still paying attention to the road.

"Boobooboooboooom!" I yelled out the window as we ride pass some bad ass kids making one of stick an offer at me.

"Fuck you Deuce!" Lil Jay yelled out.

"That's the grenade launcher!" I yelled sticking the finger back at him before rolling the window back up. We came to a stop sign making me stop and pull my lil knife out.

"Legeleleeeegegegell!" I yelled out scaring the hell out of Riyah pointing the knife at her.

skip to 1:20 that's how she was😭

"Im finna kill you!" I said before putting up before bust out laughing pulling off.

"Bitch I cant stand yo retarded ass." Riyah told me.

"Wanna switch spots Dee?" She added asking my brother.

"Nah, I'm good lil guh." He told her leaning back in the backseat.

"Shut up we almost there anyway." I told them as we finally get out the hood.

"Bitch almost? We just getting out the hood and Baby Joe waaaay in the suburbans!" She said putting her hands up.