CHAPTER THREE

Next Day Hoseok woke up and did all the cleaning and stuffs and prepared the breakfast. He went to wake up Yoongi but he saw Yoongi was already awake so he helped him to his wheelchair and wheeled him out of the room for breakfast they chatted while eating and then they headed out for their classes. Hoseok took the car keys and helped Yoongi into the passenger seat , the drove off to their college.
Once they reached Hoseok helped Yoongi out and both headed to their respective classes. After two to three hours of studying now it was time for Lunch break. Hoseok along with Yoongi went to the cafeteria and he settled Yoongi onto a table and went to get the food, just as Hoseok left a boy approached Yoongi and Yoongi was really surprised on seeing him, he had really angel like eyes with double eyelids, milky white flawless skin and a cute boxy grin. He said "Hii my name is Taehyung. I am a singing major here. Nice to meet you:)". Yoongi replied "Hii Taehyung, I am Yoongi I am a currently working in the Music department I am a producer and a rapper. Nice to meet you too:)". Both of them sat down and chatted and Hoseok arrived with the food on seeing Hoseok Taehyung got very overwhelmed and he jumped on him Yoongi felt it was kinda cute.
Three of them chatted and finally the lunch break was over and they headed back to their classes after three hours their classes were over and they went back home. On reaching home Hoseok decided to make Japchae and Kimbap and Yoongi decided to help as Yoongi was about bring the plates and cutlery the forks slipped from his hands and were scattered on the floor he tried to pick them up but his hands couldn't reach all the way down. He called Hoseok for help and as Hoseok bent down to pick the forks he heard sniffles and Yoongi was crying he muttered to himself "Again....you're so useless can't even do the simplest of job....". Hoseok always cared for Yoongi and couldn't see his friend in distress. So he had to figure out ways he could help Yoongi.