CHAPTER NINE

Yoongi attended Physical therapy sessions for 3 more months and now his legs were strong enough that he could start practicing without harness and he succeeded though he had unbearable pain un his hips and his hands and legs were always sore  he also had muscle spasms yet he had to walk for his love Hoseok and he did not give up until he reached the end. He could imagine himself walking for miles hand in hand with Hoseok. After 6 months of rigorous Physical therapy he was finally ready for the surgery.

Time skip to the day of surgery
It was the day of surgery and Yoongi had  mixed feelings he was excited on one hand but on the on the other hand he was nervous, thinking what of the surgery fails and stuffs but Hoseok always had his back and he took him to the hospital and in few hours Yoongi was in the surgery room and in 4 hours the surgery was over and he was escorted to his room where Hoseok and Yoongi's mom was waiting. He woke up after 2 to 3 hours and say his mom she came running to her and Hoseok called Dr. Kim. He came in and asked " Hii Yoongi how are you feeling buddy?"
He replied " I feel good Doc ". The doctor removed the sheets and Yoongi saw his legs we draped in bandages and as the doctor removed the bandage he asked him to try wiggle his toes and after trying hard it finally moved and tears Escaped Yoongi's eyes and the doctor said " You are going to attend Physical therapy for a month and then you are all set for walking until then you need to use your wheelchair." . Yoongi nodded a yes and he was discharged.
He attended Physical therapy and started walking in less than a month.
As promised Hoseok again took Yoongi to the beach and this time he again stood on the sand and felt the sand slip from under his legs this was the greatest of all the feelings.