What is light and what is dark

The portal flickered to life. Warrior upon warrior ran through the large rip in space, appearing at the other side. Rows were formed. Ten soldiers per row. Five rows to the left of the portals second opening and five rows to the right. A large mechanical being walked through the portal. The top left corner of its face holding white cubes where there would have been metal. This was the grandest of realms. Their King if you like. It was realm-multi. One of those who 'forged the multiverse'.

By his side came another realm. Much smaller than the King but the same size as the Warriors. The realm was fox-like in appearance. The ears, the body shape, the snout. The realmfox was greeted by Goldmoon. "I hear these are times of war my friend, to be successful we will obviously need ultimate power over the enemy. So it's good you called me"

"The King offers you his most powerful warriors" announced one of the soldiers

"Actually, realm, we would be more powerful without you" retorted Platinumcoat "but what would I know, I'm a mere wolf. Your an 'all powerful' realm"

Two more realms stood beside the realmfox. A cat and a rabbit. All three assumed humanoid form. 

"Trying to scare me now? Gold, please. Get this done and over with. These are the ultimate physics defyers and I refuse to be associated with them" complained the silvery wolf before adding "except the smart one."

"Realmfoxy, Realmbonnie and Realmkit. It's an honour to have you as guests" welcomed Goldmoon.

"Nice to be welcomed" replied realmbonnie.

Goldmoon led the three realms to the treehouse while the other interdimensional beings left. They all climbed the ladder and made it to the main room. "You three can have third floor if you want" offered Goldmoon.

"How do you fit so many rooms in this tree?" Questioned the realms

"I don't know. We never made this place" replied Goldmoon

The realms went to the large room in the top of the tree. Platinumcoat walked to a rug in the middle of the room, lifted it up and revealed a trapdoor which he then went through to g to his lab.

the next day, Gold decided to take  his guests on a tour of the island. They explored the forest for an hour. Then they headed over to tundratown. Shardlight saw them and brought them to his own igloo. Amphitrite had left before they arrived. Finally, Goldmoon led them to the mountains where they came across the floating village; home to the griffin wolves. A black griffin wolf flew over to the group. "May I help you adventurers?" Asked the winged wolf.

"Yes, would you happen to know where I can find Aries?" Asked Goldmoon

"Of course, I happen to be her brother. The names feather. Pleased to meet you."

"Nice to see you too" replied realmkit

The shadow of a wyvern passed overhead.

"Uh, do draconians usually circle above the city?" Questioned Gold

"Yes. Griffin wolves live alongside many draconians." Answered feather "although I don't recognise this wyvern." 

"That's no ordinary wyvern. It's the dark realms' pet, obliteration. Sapphire, to my side."

A dragon with the iconic floating cubes on the left of its face appeared by the realmfox's side. Realmfoxy mounted it and flew towards the wyvern in the sky. Obliteration saw it as he charged up blood-red flames in his throat. He released them in a large blast, directing the flames towards its opponent. The blue dragon, sapphire, flew to the right of the crimson fire. He then breathed out turquoise flames which singed the eggplant colored scales of the enemy wyvern. Obliteration grunted. He seemingly disappeared. The wolves watched from the ground. The wyvern reappeared underneath sapphire, blowing red flames at the chest of the blue dragon. Sapphire began spiralling towards the rocky slopes of the mountain below. Sapphire got to his feet and flew towards the purplish coloured dragon. He began lashing with his claws. One hit the wing membrane and obliteration began falling. It created a portal and went through it before impact and the demonic wyvern was gone.