Untitled Part 1

Everest Luxury Trek is an unforgettable experience where you lodge in Nepal's finest and comfy hotel...

Luxury trek to Everest Base Camp is a perfect taste of luxury trekking to one of the most famous and worth it trekking journey in the world- Mt. Everest.

Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek, perhaps the most stupendous trek on the planet, is an unrivaled chance to trek in the Himalayas where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their epic excursion in 1953. The excursion likewise incorporates acclimatization and a social trek into the beautiful Sherpa heartland of the Khumbu Valley.

Another amazing component of the outing is the chance to remain at the best nearby extravagance hotels and experience the ordinary Himalayan way of life. Appreciate the wonderful view of the Himalayan range close to the Khumbu area with four of the world's six tallest pinnacles of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu transcending everything in see.

Other than trekking, bring a look into the life of world acclaimed climbers, the Sherpas. The trek further gives a monstrous chance to review the world over legacy site of the Sagarmatha National Park which has an assortment of Himalayan verdure and to investigate the most elevated Buddhist religious communities on the planet.

Our Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek starts with a touring voyage through the recorded and social landmarks in Kathmandu - the sanctuaries, places of worship, gompas, stupas, bazaars, avenues, and landmarks. The following day, head for a fascinating mountain trip to Hillary Airport at Lukla, additionally included in the National Geographic. Further, it will be a lofty climb to Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Sherpas, where we are welcomed by dynamite mountain vistas.

We proceed with our trek following the path to a renowned vantage point, Kala Patthar, which offers a radiant 360-degree scene of the Himalayas.

In the wake of accomplishing our objective of Everest Base Camp, we trek down to Lukla for an arrival trip to Kathmandu.

Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek starts with spending overnights at lavish and comfortable hotels Kathmandu. Looking at the magnificent sights of grand mountain Everest along with other enormous peaks Ama Dablam, Kongde, Thamserku etc. are the main attractions of

You can visit Sagarmatha national park enlisted in the UNESCO Natural Heritage list, the world highest monastery at Tengboche, budding rhododendron forest etc. are other charm of this trekking track.

In addition, you will not just enjoy in the best hotels of Khumbu region. Also you can see the sights of Sherpa community and learn their customs.

During Everest Base Camp Luxury trekking you will pass through the beautiful waterfalls, Sherpa villages such as Phakding, Tengboche, Namche bazaar etc. You can look at their lifestyle as well as take pleasure in their welcoming nature.

And in Sagarmatha National Park you can find a range of wild life. You can see snow leopard, Himalayan thar, red panda and many other.

Best Time to Trek Everest Base Camp.Perfect season for the Everest Base Camp Luxury trek is from September to December and March to May.

Moreover, arranged for offering attention-grabbing beauty of Khumbu region. Pleasing villages scattered there. Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek let you explore Sherpa culture in luxurious style. Our Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek can be modified as per your schedule and desire.

The best time to visit Everest Base Camp relies upon the activities you want to do in Everest Region. For trekking, you ought to go in spring (March-May) or fall (October-November), while a heli tour can be taken any time the climate is acceptable outside of monsoon season. Winter shouldn't be off the table, either; insofar as you're set up for cold temperatures, you'll be blessed to receive perfectly clear mountain sceneries and landscape. Beneath, you'll locate some significant focuses to consider when pondering when to visit Everest Base Camp.