Hi am Sarah, Hi am Josh

(ok so what is going to happen is Sarah and Olivia go to LA and meet the others where josh fall in love with sarah and after that they go to playlist 2020 and there all the sisters from the Sway house will play a football match with the liles sisters from the hype house if you understand what I mean. And what I meant with the little sister is like the boys from SwayLA sister and the hype house sister btw I know not all of the boys has little sisters but let's imagine ok🤠✌🏼)

Sarah's POV:

I woke up early and I didn't want to wake up Olivia so I run down stairs to get some food but I see will (William) watch a tv show so I sit down next to him and "good morning will did you sleep well?" Yes he said and smile at me. Good ok am going to wake up live see you later byeee. I run up stars and jump on her bed "we have to take pictures to the gram so wake upppp" I yelled in her face. She got up and hit me in the middle of my face "auuuu" I yelled and she laughed ok instagram timeeee bitchhhh she said and I smile (imagine Dixie as Olivia)

Sarahhall

Liked by: JoshRichards, Brycehall, Ellaahudson, Avani, lilhuddy and 765,000 others 

Olivia has a pretty dog💗And see you soon LA {OliviaRichards}

OliviaRichards- I love youuuu💗

Sarahall-^^ Same dude💋💋

JoshRichards- they don't know the pretty dog is mine don't they?💀💀but I'm happy you guys are coming 😄

Sarahhall- ^^oh sorry josh pretty dog😐 oh yeah me too!

Brycehall- see ya soon lilsista😎

Sarahhall- yesss broski✌🏼

Lilhuddy- pretty girls😍

Sarahhall- ^LiL hUdDy✌🏼✌🏼

Brycehall- ^hey hey they are my sisters or Sarah is but Olivia too tho

JoshRichards -^^ same bro chill hUdDy💀

Sarahhall-^ you really love that emoji haha💀💀

JoshRichards-^^ yes of course 💀💀🤠

(Hiii long time no see remember I love you my angel💗💗 have a wonderful day or night loveeee youuu bitch✌🏼🤠sorry I just have to ok byeee oh yeah my school is closed because "it's corona timeee"🦠🦠 but I happy thooo hhahahahha oki byeeeee🥰🥰)