Oh, wait you are Josh

Sarah's POV: One hour has passed and me and Olivia was about to leave Canada 🇨🇦 (I love Canada ❤️) we got on a plane and now in some hours I get to se my brother again.

Bryce's POV: I am going to get Sarah and Olivia from the airport so I get in the car and start to drive until Anthony and Josh comes running out off the door. I stopped the car and let them inside of the car "sorry bro you need to drive me to Avani" Anthony said. "Ok? But Josh-" I began "oh I just want to se my sister to haha" he said and smile. We dropped Anthony off at Avani house and start to drive to the airport.

Sarah's POV: we got our bag and started to waking to the front of the airport to go outside. I see Olivia starts running so I run and start to scream her name she hugged a tall cute boy and I stop and realize it's her brother josh I turned over and se Bryce so I run and hug him. He smiles and let me down I hug josh to not be rude. After I hugged josh Olivia and Bryce look at us and Olivia says "I know you guys are not together or something but you are cute together just saying it" "100 % agree" Bryce said. I can feel myself blushing so I look down.

Josh POV: After Olivia and Bryce said me and Sarah fits together I smiled bc I like her she is so cute and pretty. We went into the car and drove to the Sway house. I see Sarah and Kio hug so I get jealous and run to my room I see bryce running after me I sit on my bed and Bryce too he says " I know you like Sarah" I look at him and give him a sorry look "no it's fine you are a good guy josh and I think she likes you back" he said and smile at me 

Sarah's POV: "Olivia lets take a insta pic" I say and smile at her "fine" 

(Olivia is Dixie in the pic)

Sarahhall:

..............................................................................................................................

Liked by: JoshRichards, OliviaRichards, Brycehall, Lilhuddy and 794,000 others 

TikTok queen's in the house so back off😎 [@/OliviaRichards]

OliviaRichards- yes we are queen's babe👑👑

Sarahhall- ^^ ofc bae💗

JoshRichards- cute💞

Sarahhall- ^^ Awwwww thxxxx! Xoxo💞💞

Fan- ^^ ship

Mads- ^^ me2 

JadenHossler-  ^^ me3

Brycehall-^^ me4

OliviaRichards-^^ me5

Avani- ^^ me6 

Luvanthony-^^ hell no this bitch can't not take my man!

Lilhuddy-^^ me7

Fan- I- omfg

Brycehall- my sista😎😎

(Hiii love youuu💞💞 oh yeah it's still corona time hhahahhahahh)