Chapter 1: Prologue

This story is inspired by "Many Flavors Of Tea written by my good friend HollowLegend Go check out his stories if you haven't already and show him some love, he's on his way to 2,000 followers and he's really excited! Help him out! He really enjoys making stories for you all!

Enjoy the show!

Narrator POV:

Winter. A time where people celebrate many things, varying per each religion, but still celebrations nonetheless. In the island country of Japan marketplaces have decorated their shops and have even released some winter exclusive merchandise. With the day being Saturday, one full week before Christmas, our story sets off in the high school dormitories of Class 1-A, a first year hero course deriving from the prestigious academy; UA High. 

As the heating system keeps the rooms at a nice warm temperature the students of UA's most troublesome class have elected to spend the first day of their winter break all gathered in the common area on the first floor. Playing video games, chatting about different subjects and eating all sorts of snacks that they brought for the occasion.

"Waah! Look Papa! It's snowing!" A little girl with mid back length snow white hair by the name of Eri Midoriya says in a fascinated tone to the green and black haired young man standing behind her with a smile on his face while she gazes out the window with sparkles in her ruby red eyes. "That's right my little Snow Angel. Every year in wintertime the water in the clouds gets so cold that it freezes and becomes snow. There are lots of things you can do with it too! Like build a snowman, have a snowball fight with your friends, or even make an igloo!" Izuku Midoriya explains to his daughter as he scoops her up into his arms and she latches onto him by wrapping her arms around his neck. "Can we go play in the snow Papa?" Eri asks timidly as she lays her head on Izuku's shoulder and hums at the feeling of him running a hand gently through her hair. "Not today Sweetheart, you don't have any winter gear and I don't want you getting sick. Tell you what, sometime within the next few days we'll get you that stuff and we'll play in the snow all day on Christmas Eve, how does that sound?" The green haired teen asks as his daughter smiles gleefully and says, "Thank you Papa, I love you." while he walks away from the window and enters the kitchen area. "I love you too Eri."

Walking into the kitchen with his daughter in his arms Izuku smiles and blushes slightly at the sight of his crush, Momo Yaoyorozu, humming a sweet tune while cooking up some hot chocolate that she offered to make for everyone. "Hey Yaoyorozu, how's the hot chocolate coming along? Need me to help with anything?" He asks suddenly which startles Momo into shrieking momentarily in surprise. "M-Midoriya! Don't s-startle me like that! Everything's coming a-along fine, it just needs a few more minutes." The Raven haired beauty says while keeping her back towards Izuku so he doesn't see her heavily blushing face and the embarrassed tears that have formed in the corners of her beautiful onyx colored eyes from being startled. "Alright, thanks for making hot chocolate for everyone, that was really sweet of you. Call me if you need anything, later!" Izuku says with a bright and pure smile before he exits the kitchen leaving Momo to cover her face while steam shoots out of her ears. 'Zuzu you baka!'

In the entertainment area of the common space Katsuki Bakugo, Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero and Fumikage Tokoyami can be seen playing their hearts out in Super Smash Bros Ultimate while Minoru Mineta, Mashiro Ojiro and Mina Ashido, who have been KO'ed already, watch the on screen fight with everyone else in the class. "HAHAHA! Eat shit Pichu!" "GODDAMMIT!" Katsuki and Denki yell one after another, the latter having been down spiked midair by the former and is now out of the game since that was his last stock. "Do you guys have to yell so loudly? We got little ears here." Izuku says upon making his grand entrance and taking a seat on one of the couches next to his best friend, Shoto Todoroki, who immediately tries to feed Eri some frozen soba.