Flashbacks

"You're pregnant."

These words were playing over and over in Katie's head. She still couldn't believe it.

"Katie." The teachers snaps her fingers.

"Yeah." Katie shakes her head and looks around the empty room. "Im awake."

Katie wasn't showing yet but she was always tired.

"That little bun in the oven is taking all your energy." The teacher says.

Katie attended a school full of witches,vampires,and any other monster you could think of. This meant the vampires could hear the babys heartbeat eventually and witches sensed a baby. Katie was a witch but couldn't sense the baby. It was still a little early.

"Unfortunately." She sighs. "Could you help with that?"

The teacher shakes her head. "No magic on students. Sorry.'' She frowns.

"Okay." Katie stands up. "Did you assign homework?"

"On the board." The teacher says walking off.

Katie sighs and writes down the assignment. She finishes and walks to her locker.

"Katie."

"Leave me alone Brandon." Katie groans.

"You said you didn't know what you wanted to do." Brandon nods at her belly. "I found a clinic."

Katie scoffs and slaps him. "Screw off. I never said kill it!" She stomps towards her car and leans against her door.

"She's pregnant." She hears a girl whisper.

Katie moves her hand and makes the girl drop her books.

"Hey!" The girl growls.

"Stupid wolf." Katie rolls her eyes and sits in her car.

Katie drives home and sits in her car thinking. Her mom would eventually sense she was pregnant so now was the time.

"Hey." Tracy smiles as Katie walks in.

"Hey mom." Katie smiles softly.

"What's wrong baby?" Steve asks walking in.

"I-." She sighs. "You two might want to sit down."

"You're-." Tracy sets her cup down.

"Yeah." Katie shakes her head and starts crying.

Steve shakes his head. "No." He walks off.

Tracy hugs Katie as she sniffles. "We will talk more later. Let me go calm your dad down." She whispers.

Katie listens to her parents fight until she finally decides to go to her room. She had no friends to confide in and her baby daddy only wanted rid of the situation.

Katie decides on sleeping. She didn't want to fight.

"Katie. It's time for school." Tracy wakes her up.

"No school today." Steve walks in. "I found somewhere for you. Pack your bags. I'm taking you."

Tracy sighs and walks off crying. Katie tears up and begins packing her bags. Where was she going?

Katie finishes packing and walks to her car. "I'll show you how to get there." He says typing the address into the gps.

Katie drives and follows his directions. "Where am i going?"

"Youre going to have this baby and give it up. Then come back home."

Katie tears up more. She didn't know she wanted to keep the baby until she had to give it up.

"Here." Steve points.

Katie turns into the long driveway and parks her car.

Steve walks Katie up to the door and knocks.

"This is not what a father should do." Katie says with tears falling.

"You must be Steve." The maid smiles.

"Yes." He smirks. "Here she is." He nudges Katie.

"And here You are." The maid hands Katies father money and Katie gasps.

"You're selling my baby?"

He ignores her and walks off. Katie wipes her eyes and looks at the maid.

"I'll get you set up in your room." The maid says.

Katie follows the maid up the stairs and into a pink room.

"Whats the lady like?" Katie asks. "Thats buying my baby."

"Its not a lady. Its a man." The maid says making Katie worry even more. "If you need anything I'll be either in the kitchen or downstairs." She smiles softly.

"Thank you." She says with tears building up in her eyes.

The maid walks out and closes the door. Katie walks around the room and sighs. The room was huge and had anything a girl would want. Katie walks out on the balcony and looks down. She hated heights so she went straight back in.

She turned the t.v. on and slept the rest of the day.