Brandon

Katie wakes up sweating again. She sits up and sighs when she sees the time. It was only three in the morning. Katie groans and walks downstairs to get water.

Katie walks to the kitchen and fixes a glass of water. She hears a creak and looks over at Ethan.

"Sorry I wasn't trying to sneak up on you." He sits on the chair across from the counter.

"Its okay." She gulps.

"You feeling okay?"

Katie shakes her head. "I don't understand how i grew though." She rubs her stomach.

"Someones after it." I don't know if its a witch or a werewolf."

"Why not a vampire?"

"Vampires follw us. They wouldn't go behind us." Ethan says.

"What about Brandon?"

"He's part wolf and part warlock." Ethan shrugs his shoulders. "He has always wanted to get rid of the three of us."

"How is he witch and wolf but not vampire?"

"Our mother cheated with a wolf."

"So why did you all disown him?"

"He's tried to kill us all. Betray his own blood."

Katie narrows her eyes. "He tried to kill you because?"

"Our father was never a father to him and he was always jelaous." He says with a sigh.

"Oh." She sighs. "So he could be the one attacking me?"

"It's a good possibility." Ethan sighs. "The maid told me your baby was in danger. I plan on figuring out who is attacking your baby today.

"Right." She sighs. "I'm going to sleep the whole day." She smiles. "Wake me up when theres news." She says setting her glass in the empty sink.

"Goodnight." Ethan says in a deep sweet spoken voice.

************************************

Katie sits up out of her bed and looks over at the clock. It was twelve in the afternoon.

"I was wondering how long you'd sleep."

Katie looks over,startled. "Racheal." She sighs.

"We have a family meeting today. Everyone has been waiting on you."

Katie sits up and sighs. "Who's everybody?"

"Brandon is here." She whispers. "I'm not supposed to tell you that though."

"Great." Katie groans. "I'll be down in a second. I have to get ready."

Racheal shakes her head and walks out of the door. Katie stands up and changes into a dress. The jeans that were supplied to her were to tight.

Katie walks downstairs and sees everyone in the living room. She looks at Brandon and snarls.

"So?" Katie crosses her arms.

"I came here because I heard my cousins had you here and planned on saving that baby." He walks towards Katie.

Katie waves her hands and Brandon grunts as he falls to his knees. "Don't you dare get close to me." She crosses her arms again. "Talk from there."

Katie catches Hunter and Ethan smirking.

"That baby doesn't need to be born."

Katie waves her hand making Brandons bones break and rebreak. "Are you stupid?"

"It's going to a monster." He says. Katie continues to break his bones. "Its half witch and half wolf. They kill anyone with those two supernatural abilities."

"They've never had to deal with me." She stops breaking his bones. "This baby will be born."

Brandon groans and stands up. "Youre channeling power from it." He gasps. "That thing is going to be too powerful."

"This thing is a baby." Katies eyes turn a bright blue. "Your baby." She scoffs. "And you want to kill your own child?"

Brandon looks up at Katies eyes and shakes his head. "You're making a mistake. You are all making a huge mistake." He looks over at his siblings before walking out.

Katie looks over at Ethan,Hunter,and Racheal. "If any of you try to hurt my baby I will kill you." Her eyes turn back to their normal brown and she sighs. She walks to the kitchen and starts making pancakes.

"Let me." Ethan takes the spatula away and starts cooking for her.

Katie sits on the counter and looks at him. He had the prettiest green eyes. "I'm sorry for threatening you."

"Katie." He sighs. She liked hearing her name on his lips. "I promise to protect you and the baby until the day I die." He looks in her brown eyes.

"And his word is his bond." Hunter walks in.

"Ain't that true." Racheal walks in behind Hunter. "Im hungry. Hunt tonight?"

Hunter smirks and Ethan clears his throat. "Blood bags are in the fridge. No hunting. We need to be here to protect-."

"Ah!" Katie groans and clenches onto the counter. The three of them watch as Katies stomach grows.

"The maid! Get the maid!" Ethan orders.

The maid runs in and snaps her fingers. The growing stops and Katie tries to control her breathing.

"She looks five months pregnant." Racheal whispers.

"I need to go to bed." Katie gets off the counter and falls. Ethan catches her head and back before they touch the ground.

"Someone turn the stove off." He says picking her up.

"I can walk." She whispers.

"You're sleeping in my room tonight. You don't need to be upstairs." He says leaving the kitchen. He lays her down and covers her up. "I'll go get some soup." He says as she looks up at him.

"Can You get something for my head? I have a bad migraine."

He shakes his head and walks out the door.