Six months

"She's six months pregnant." The doctor whispers to the three siblings.

"She's been pregnant for less than a month." Racheal says.

Katie wakes up and sees the doctor getting a needle ready. She jumps up and gets out of bed. She waves her hand and watches all four of them fly and hit the wall. Hunter runs to her and she breaks his neck by snapping her fingers.

"Stay away from my baby." She says as her eyes light up blue.

"Katie we are just getting a check up." Racheal says trying to stand up.

"He was getting a needle ready." She says as she looks at the doctor.

"Its a shot for the baby. It's spelled to help the baby from growing." Ethan says taking a step closer.

Katie drops her hands and begins to cry. Ethan walks closer and pulls her in a hug. Hunter wakes up and stands up.

"You broke my neck." He hisses.

"Hunter." Ethan says calming him down.

Katie lays back down and the doctor gets the shot ready again. Racheal makes Hunter leave so he wouldn't

"I'm sorry." She whispers to the doctor.

"It's okay." He smiles. "I told then they should have woke you up before hand." He says making her smile. "This is going to hurt." He tells Ethan. "You'll need to hold her down."

Ethan holds her hands as Katie yells in pain. "I'm sorry." He whispers as she looks up in his eyes. She slowly drifts off to sleep and Ethan clenches his jaw.

"Make sure she eats and drinks properly. This baby is taking a lot of her energy. This is definitely not a normal baby." He sighs. "Very powerful."

"My brother seems to think she's going to be a danger."

"That's a good possibility." The doctor sighs. "Half wolf and half witch? Danger to vampires." He stands up. "You'll just have to raise her to see that not all vampires are bad."

Ethan shakes his head and the doctor walks out. He sits down on the chair by the bed and looks at Katie. Maybe Brandon was right but he promise Katie he would protect her.

"After all he just said? We can't let that thing live." Ethan hears Hunter tell Racheal.

"That's a baby you're talking about Hunter." Racheal hisses. "We protect family."

Ethan smiles. He was proud of his little sister for standing up but he didn't trust Hunter anymore.

After a few hours of Ethan watching over her Racheal walks in.

"Ex lat Mari." Katie says in an angry tone. "Ex lat Mari!!!!" She says angrier and looks up in a panic. Ethan stands up and she grabs his hand. "The baby." She sits up and puts a hand on her stomach. "It's a boy."

Racheal sighs. "You scared me."

Katie smiles and sighs. "It's not all his power."

"What?" Ethan asks confused.

"The spells I've been using. The power. It's not at him." She puts her hamd out and he helps her stand up. "My mother and father died." She looks up at Ethan.

Ethan and Racheal both look at her sympatheticly. "Your dream told you that?" Racheal asks.

"Yes. Their power was passed onto me." She sniffles.

"Are You okay?" Ethan asks.

"No." She walks out and walks towards another room. Ethan and Rachel watch as she knocks.