choi yerin

While I was examining the squirrel, he suddenly jump and kiss me.

I didn't flinch or got suprise cause he does this often and I'm used on him kissing me and licking me.

It's not like he's a human being that stole my first kiss though...

He stopped kissing me and, he look at me, I did the same to him and said...

"I think your really sick little squirrel."

"let's go to the vet today. I'll tell Aki that I'll be absent today, wait there okay? Don't move!" I said and he nodded, I smiled and dialed aki's number.

Aki. She's my best friend since high school she owns the cafe that I've been working at.

[on the phone]

"Aki?"

"yerin-ah? Where are you?"

"can I not go to work today? My pet squirrel is not feeling well..."

"okay! not a problem yerinie~"

"thanks Aki-yah!"

"welcome! Bye yerin I'm gonna open the cafe now!"

"bye Aki! Love you~"

"love you too~"

[call ended]

"hey, little squirrel."I called him and put him on my hands. I pat his head and he close his eyes. I giggle and put him down.

"I'm gonna take a bath and let's go to the vet okay? Just wait here on the table don't go anywhere!!" I said and went to the bathroom.

squirrel [ han jisung ]

When she went to the bathroom, a fairy that turned me to a squirrel appear.

"fairy? Why didn't i turn into a human? " I ask her.

"you dumb squirrel! You're sijck, how could the magic effect when your sick?" she said, so the magic will effect when I'm in a good condition?

"but I kissed her though... Everytime I have a chance. Can you consider it this time?" I asked, begging.

Then, she disappear like a dust. I sigh.

"she always disappear when I ask if she could consider it..." I look at the cheesecake that is in front of me and eat my problems up.

1 hour later~

1 hour later, she's finally done with her beauty routines and ootd stuff that I know when I was still a human.

"little squirrel, let's get you to the vet!"

————

thoughts??

vote and comment