여돏

• choi yerin •

"cheesecakes!" I yelled his name worriedly.

"what's wrong?" he ask.

"my pet squirrel is gone!"

"you have a pet squirrel??" he ask and I nodded.

"I will help you find him!" he said and before I told him to stop he already started to search everywhere.

I get inside of my room to see a squirrel shadow that is hiding behind the curtains.

I sigh in relief when I open the curtains he just there shivering in terror while protecting himself with his fluffy tail.

A tear slipped of my face. "I thought you were gone." I said and embrace him in my hands. He snuggled I'm my fingers and he started to calm down.

"minho-shi?" I called.

"yes!" he responded, and when he saw  cheesecakes he covered his mouth in awe and started to squeal.

"OMO!" he screamed, suprising the squirrel.

"yah! You scared him!" I said and he stop giggling.

We walk to the living room and started talking how cute cheesecake was.

"you still haven't treated your burned hand yet." he said.

"oh yeah I forgot."

"I will treat it for you! Where's your first aid kit?" he ask and I told him its over the refrigerator.

He started cleaning my burned hand but cheesecakes suddenly jump into his face.

• cheesecakes [ han jisung ] •

I remember this guy!

————

A/n:

Who is minho in Jisung's past? Can you guess??

vote and comment