-What happened?-

(I got the picture from Google but i edited it a bit) (Credit to the creator tho)
(PTSD= Post traumatic stress disorder)

-_Ron's POV_-

She smirked and said. "Don't worry, I can change that. Harry knows what happens when he disobey me."

"No you can't! You can't, we won't let you!"

"What is going on here?" I turned around and saw Dumbeldor standing behind me.

"She's trying-" Ginny cut me off.

"He's trying to hurt me! He's been spreading rumors about me all around school!" She started to fake cry.

"Is that what happened?" He looked back and forth between me and Ginny. I looked him in the eyes and said.

"No! She's trying to Harry! She cheated on him and threatened him all the time when they were dating! Me, Draco, Pansy and the rest of us are trying to stop her from getting to him! He's not in a good mental state right now Mr. Dumbeldor!" Ginny had a pissed look on her face and she glared daggers at me, it felt so... cold.

"Ginny, were going to test you house again to see if anything changed in you."Ginny and him walked off and soon were out of sight. I sighed and raced to find Draco, Harry and Hermione.

Ron soon walked in the nurse's room to find Harry and the rest, even Pansy was there.

"How is he?..." Ron looked at Draco.

"I couldn't find Hermione so I took him here. The nurse said he has PTSD from the war and that, he has quite a few scars on his back. She said it looked like a whip..." Draco looked pissed.

"A-A whip?!" Ron was shocked, he never thought HIS sister could do that.

"Ya... We all know Ginny is our main target right? She most likely did it to him."
Draco looked at them all with a stern look.

"Yes, we do." Hermione looked at Harry laying in the bed, curled up, asleep.

"We need to make a plan. Do something to show who she really is. Ya know, catch her in the act." Pansy gave a small smirk.

"Good things that my specialty." Her smirk got even bigger and more mischievous, so did Draco when he joined her.

"I know a certain RovenClaw who would happily help us." Hermione said and ran off to find her, Pansy went to Slytherin Common Room to make a plan while Draco and Ron stayed to keep Harry safe.

"Do you think he'll wake up soon?..." Ron looked depressed and angry at himself.

"Ya... he's only asleep" Draco just kept starring at Harry.

(That's all for today, sorry it's short... I'm going threw some difficult stuff irl rn... So, I'll try to update when I can... Bye...)