-B-But!-

⚡-Harry's POV-⚡
I heard Dad call for me from the house so I looked at blot and as if he read my mind, he walked over to me and bent down a bit. I hoped onto his back and we rode to the house, i tied him to a tree.in the shade and gave him a bucket of apples, i pet his head a bit then went inside. I took off my shoes, walked over to the sink, washed my hands and sat down at the table.

"I see you've met Bolt and you've taken a liking to him, huh?" Dad asked.

" Ya, he's really cool Dad!" I smiled then mom came in and sat down food and we got out plates.

"It's really good mom, thanks!" I ate some more but realized they weren't eating.

"What's wrong?" I looked at them in concern.

" Harry, we know we said a few days but... You need to wake up today... " Dad said and they both looked away from me.

"B-but! I-I just got here! I don't wanna leave yet!" I was shocked, disappointed and scared... I just got here and I already need to leave?... I got so used to being here.

" Sweetie... everyone is waiting for you and you have someone who needs you right now..." Mom said as she looked at me with glossy eyes.

"H-how?! How would I even get back!?" I asked in confusion and a bit upset.

"We'll send you back but you need to think of the place you need to be, that's the hospital dear..." Dad said as they stood up.

"B-but..  I still don't wanna leave you guys!"

(Sorry it's short but here's the next chapter!)