-83- (one shot)

Before reading this, I'm sorry about grammatical errors, I hope you all like this!
(drawing made by Krisschan)
---

That nighty sky was just like a painting. Something that you need to see with your own eyes and never forget it. They where there, holding each other hands. Lying down on the ground meanwhile the moonlight was lightning up theyr faces. Both were on a green lawn of a hill not so far from their neighborhood, the same that started theyr story. Near that hill, there's a forest. That forest was special because it contained not only the wild life, but theyr memories too, when they where two children witch during summer went hunting for insects, or just for a walk, dominated by the sipence of that magical forest. They colud hear was the chirping of the crickets, but that wasn't the only one for the blonde one. The natural voice was interrupted by the of the green-haired boy's one. He laughed. The spiky haired one looked at him curious.
«What is it now? Why you laughed, nerd?» asked the ash yellow haired boy, assuming an expression of disapproval for that attitude. Because of not much light his pink colored cheeks couldn't be seen.
«You were making a weird expression: a frowning face. What were you thinking about?» asked the boy from his left, looking at him with his emerald eyes that, despite the darkness around them, they could be easily seen by him. Just like little green stars inside his eyes. Probably one of the causes that colored pink the ash haired boy's cheeks, he turned away from being seen like that.
«I wasn't thinking anything and I wasn't making a frowning face.» returned the blonde, denying reality and also being aware of it. The green eyed boy didn't make any sound. He was lost. Lost inside those red eyes that always made him go crazy everytime they met his own. Two rubies that always won on the two emeralds of the lowest in a silent fight of glances, whose winner was always the ash blonde boy. After a couple of silent minutes, the one who always had two lights ready to illuminate the entire world of darkness stands up, losing the hand of the ash blonde, making a deep breath. The other one looked at him without knowing his intentions but remaining silent.
«I'll be right back!» he said, going to an area that went beyond the view given to the red eyed boy. He couldn't ask why or where he was going that he saw his green hair disappear among the branches of the first trees on the forest. He sighed and turned watching the nighty sky, waiting for him already losing his patience. He didn't want to have him even a second away, he wanted to be always with him. All he needed was a simple and little boy with green hair and feckled goths and green eyes. A couple of minutes passed, but no footsteps sound told him that the little boy was turning back. So a couple of minutes became fifteen. He started to be worried about him so he puffed and rose and sat up ready to go search for him but in that moment footsteps were coming towards him from behind.
«Sorry! It took so long!! I didn't remember how to do them and I tried to get by, but in the end they got loose and ruined everything... By the way don't turn around! Stay like this!!» a voice that he recognized immediately.
«Next time you go somewhere, don't limit yourself with a fucking "I'll be right back". Specify where you need to go.» he muttered against him. Telling him indirectly tgat he was worried. He remained that way, fulfilling the request of the first while being confused of the situation, but he trusted him. He had to trust him at any cost. He mantained his eyes closed and waited. The green haired boy approached the blonde and brought his knees to his own chest. Then he sitted down and surrounded the boy's hips from behind with his legs. After that tge ash blonde guy looked up, feeling something on his head. It was a flower wreath, simple amd childish. After all "his Deku" made it. He was tge only one who could do such a thing. He did not have time to move his arms to get that thing off that the biy embraced him, resting his head on the blond's shoulder. He looked at him, noticing that he was wearing a flower wreath too.
«Do you like it? I tried to use color that suits your eyes but I didn't have much time and didn't want to make you wait.» muttered him, looking at the boy with his emerald that reflected the faint moonlight.
«Did you took fifteen minutes just to do this...?» asked the blonde, looking at the overgrown child. His overgrown child.
«W-Well... Yes.» he stammered answering him, unsure whether he liked what he did. The ash blonde rolled his eyes and released an arm from the boy's hug. With it he stroke his head slightly and looking somewhere else, avoiding showing his cheeks became pink.
«Yeah... I like it nerd.» muttered looking at the stars in part covered by clouds. The green haired boy smiled.
«... Kacchan?» he called him, with the nickname he gave at him since childhood, always calling him like that. The other one looked at him. There was only they. The forest, the insects and the crickets chipring were gone, waiting for the words that will be coming out from the lowest lips.
«I... I love you...» three little words said quickly. But enough to allow the blonde ti be able to hear them and make him blush. Then he tightened the small grip he took with his hand on the boy's head. That minute never seemed to end. They both waited for the other one saying something but the most visibly embarrassed was the green haired boy. Maybe he shouldn't have sais those worda. Maybe they had made his boyfriend uncomfortable, but after what they did he thought it wasn't too strange for him to feel something like that. He keep thinking and then he was interrupted by the boy who freed himself from the hug. Then he turned to him and placed his own hands on his. Then he leaned forward, moving closer to his face until his lips met those of the boy. It was a quick kiss, it didn't last long. The detachment from each other didn't satisfied. After that, both turned to hear the chipring of crickets that accompained them since they decided to lie down on tgat hill after a walk.
« ... I love you too, Deku.»