I Would Love That...

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for taking so long! I'll try to update faster next time!

I'm opening Reader x The Arcana Requests if you want! (Female! Or Male! Apprentice)

————————————————————————

This was our first time doing anything like this, everything was new. But both of us could agree that if it felt good, we should keep doing it. "Muri-el" I moaned softly, kissing his cheek. My legs were wrapped around his torso, and his arms were around me. He responded to me with a soft grunt, his face so red and hot that it burnt my lips to the touch. "You're so cute, don't be afraid with me my darling~" I laughed gently, resting my forehead on his shoulder. "Ple-please" he moaned, pulling me back and looking into my eyes. He looked so... desperate. It's obvious that this was what he was hiding from me, that he was so incredibly turned on. My face flushed, my heart soared knowing I could do this to him, that he needed me as much as I needed him. "What do you want, I'll do anything.." I whispered, rolling my hips just enough against him that his breath caught in his throat. "I need you, I need you right now, right here-" he whispered back, tugging at my clothes gently, his grasps were so needy, so desperate. Suddenly, he jerked me back. "I-If that's okay with you" he said, blushing at me. "Of course it's okay," I responded, chuckling back at him. He smiled wide, and I kissed him gently, holding him close to me. He opened his mouth to me, letting me enter him gently. He moaned into the kiss, pulling me closer and kissing me harder. We sat there on the bed for over 5 minutes, kissing each other, and the heats in our pants growing hotter by the second. He broke the kiss, panting for air, our saliva on his lips and at the corners of his mouth. "I d-don't think I can last any longer" he said, putting his head into the crook of my neck. "Do you want to.. get started?" I asked, stroking his hair gently. He didn't respond, but I saw the tops of his ears turn bright red, and the poking at my inner thighs twitched. I chuckled gently and leaned back, plopping onto my back, my legs spread in front of him. He looked down at me, I was completely vulnerable. "A-are you sure?" He asked, leaned forward slightly, the tent in his pants very obvious. I reached out to him, my arms outstretched, telling him that it was okay. He leaned forward farther, towering over me and adjusting himself. I stared into his deep green eyes, gently prying at the clasp on his pants, asking for permission. He blushed and helped me remove it. There he was, every scar, and square inch of himself open to me, his length was large, and perfect. He looked at me and blushed, this was for sure his first time, you could tell by how nervous and self conscious he looked, his hands rubbing together and swear beading at his temples. "C-can I..?" He asked, setting his hands on my sides, looking at my shirt. I had no hesitation with ripping it off me. And there I was, my top half laid out to my lover. His face seemed to flush less. Smiling gently and sliding his hands up my side, all the way to my soft breast. "You're perfect, no matter what you look like, I hope you know that.." he said, kissing me on my lips gently. I smiled and kissed him all over his face, the scratchy parts on his cheeks, all the way to the center of his hairline. I smiled wide and set our foreheads together, looking up into his emerald eyes. "Are you ready?" I asked, pulling the waistline of my pants down and off my legs. He nodded very gently and I pushed him very very gently, just the tips of my fingers pressed on his pec to tell him to lay back. He moved down, as I positioned myself on top of him. "I'm going to ride you till you break~ hypothetically of course~" I gently whispered in his ear, and before he could fully comprehend what I said, I plunged down onto his cock. His face flushed again, and he moaned very, VERY, loud. It hurt, a lot more than I thought, and tears started to well in my eyes. My breath hitched and he pulled my face so he could see me. "Love, is everything okay?" He asked, very concerned. He set his hand gently on my cheek and I smiled. "I'm okay, I did that to myself," I moved my face slightly and kiss his palm. I rolled my hips once again, and his moan was quiet, that was no good, I wanted to hear his deep voice moan for me. I lifted up again, his face absolutely lewd. As I fell back down onto him, he grabbed my hips firmly. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to-" he gasped again as I lifted up sharply. I felt him twitch inside of me. I started to move faster, his moans slowly got louder, and I felt so... full. I smiled wide, and I was very sensitive, every time I hit the bottom of his cock, i was overcome with pleasure. "I don't think I'm going to last much longer-" he gasped, another moan filling the room. I smiled, and licked his nipple gently. "Then cum for me~" As soon as the last word left my mouth, he spilled himself inside of me, and he opened his eyes, they were filled with lust. His mount was slightly agape and I hit my lip at the sight. He moaned loud and grabbed my hips harder, I smiled wide and pulled him off of me after he was finished. "How was tha-" he cut me off before I could finish. "What about you?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes. I laughed gently, "it doesn't matter right now, you're all that matters to me~" I smiled, kissing the corner of his mouth. "I'm not going to leave until you meet your climax" he says, lifting me up and off him and onto my back. I was startled at first, and slightly confused, until he looked up at me through my legs. "A-are you going to-" I stuttered, "I mean, if that's okay..." he answered. "Aren't you worried about that taste?" I ask, blushing more as every second passes. "The taste doesn't matter to me, but to me.. you smell so... sweet" he says, moving his face down and doing a tentative lick all the way up my warmth. My breath hitched and i moaned, biting my lip. "You taste so good" he says gently. And licks all the way up once more. I clenched my fist into the furs below me. He touched my nub gently with his tongue and I moaned loud. He seemed pleased with himself as he clasped his lips around it, sucking gently and moving his tongue around gently. I could barely breathe through the pleasure. I was close, so very very close. "I'm going to cum-" I moaned, and he smiled against me, and licked faster and slightly harder. "Oh my gods!" I moaned as I came, my whole body shaking and rippling with pleasure. As I came down from my high, he held my hand, his warm body pressed against mine. I took a deep breath, breathing in his wonderful, war scent. "That was amazing" he whispered, his scratchy face against my bare chest. "It was, and I would love to do it again some time~ " I laughed, kissing the top of his head. We laid there for a while, content with ourselves, and we haven't been this happy in a long, long time. "Would you like to take a hot bath? I found these wonderful hot springs by the lake" he smiled, moving his head up so he could look me in the eyes. "I would love that"