Detention And Supers Revealed.

Mr. Chapin led Lucas and the girls to detention and then opened the room door where the gang walked in as some looked down, Babs looked happy whereas Lucas was not really in a caring mood.

Mr. Chapin: Detention on the first day of school. (Tongue clicks.)

Lucas: Yeah, like you never got any detention while in your school days.

After he left everyone started sitting down at their desks as detention had begun.

Zee: I hope you have good attorneys.

Kara: What are you gonna do? Sue me 'cause I have better aim than you?

Zee: Ooh, I knew you threw those potatoes!

Jessica: Now let's not start fighting again!

Kara: You threw more nuggets than anyone!

Lucas: Well, unless anyone wants to say anything about me, I'm just gonna be sitting around watching Jack's Big Music Show thank you very much.

Zee: Oh, aren't you the little joyful one.

Kara: And watching a show that's for babies, kinda silly for someone like you.

Lucas: One, I happen to like shows like this making me little at heart and two it's a little something called shaka chica (holding out thumb and pinky.). Hang loose and roll with it. Plus, this one's got some catchy tunes in it.

Karen: Um, for the record, if I offended anyone, I'm truly very sorry. And...

Karen then squealed when Mr. Chapin opened the door as he was with a truant officer.

Truant officer: We found her walking around the streets.

Mr. Chapin: Cutting class on the first day of school. (Tongue clicks.) Get in here with the other delinquents while I figure out which homeroom, you're in.

Then a person wearing a cloak came in and then took it off and it was the Wonder Woman.

She went to a desk and Babs along with three of the others were in amazement.

Karen: That's... she's...

Zee: Gorgeous!

Jessica: Is that...

Lucas: I'm just gonna say that I was in a rush to get to school so I've got no clue who she is.

Jessica: She was talked about on the news earlier and on some podcasts.

Lucas: So, she's...

Babs: (Gasps.) (Whispers.) The Wonder Woman.

Lucas: Gotcha.

Kara: (Scoffs.) That's no Wonder Woman. It's just some dumb cosplay girl.

Diana: I am no girl. I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons. I alone survived the 21 tests of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite. By right, I am not a girl, but a woman.