Trapped

Ian's P.O.V
I decided to leave the party early. I dunno why, it was boring..and Kalel was there...kinda awkward. Maybe thats why Anthony didn't wanna come.

I drove past a chocolate shop and thought it'd be nice to get Anthony something. He's a really great friend you know. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I leave the shop and start driving home.

Once I'm there, I quietly open the door and step inside. The lights are on so he's definitely here. I walk towards his bedroom..hmm..not there. I turn to my bedroom and look through the crack in the door. Oh my gosh. H-he's reading my journal and I see tears rolling down his face. I feel like I cant breathe and my heart is racing. I take a small step and the floorboards creak.

He turns around. The expression on his face is so full of shock and worry.

Everything feels as if it is slow motion. My eyes are becoming foggy. My throat is dry and i cant speak. Its like I'm in a box...trapped. And i cant do anything. I drop the chocolates and run. I don't know where to, but away from here. I run out the door. I really don't want to talk to him right now. What will he think of me. He'll probably never look at me the same way again. Now i'll never have a chance with him.

Good job Ian. You blew it.