Starting a routine.

You wake up to a key card for the building hanging off the doorknob from a BTS lanyard. Smiling to yourself you tuck it into your purse before making your way to the kitchen, setting your purse and briefcase on a barstool before opening the fridge. You remember Jin saying he would pack you a lunch to take to work with you today since you usually work through it instead of going out and getting something. You found a thermal lunch tote on the second shelf with a post-it attached, 'Enjoy your lunch. It's just leftovers from last night but I made a special dessert for you!  W.W.H'  You think to yourself how sweet it was, and that you could get used to this. Picking your purse and briefcase back up you head out the door and go to work.

Nine hours later you pull back into the parking garage and make your way up to the dorm. Kicking your heels off at the door you drag your feet to your room to set your stuff down and change out of your work clothes into a pair of comfy leggings and one of Kooks hoodies you stole the last time he was home. Throwing your hair up in a bun, you grab a file folder and head out to the main room to see Kook and Tae hogging the couch playing on the PS4. You curl up on the other sofa, pulling the hoodie over your drawn-up legs, and open the folder, checking out a few condo listings you pulled that you want to check out. You get so absorbed looking at lay-outs and security that it takes someone snapping their fingers in front of your face to draw you back to the present. Looking up you see Jin sitting next to you with a smile.

"Whatcha looking at princess?"

"Condos. There are some good ones on the market so I'm trying to figure out which ones I want to go see." 

He scoots a bit closer and peers at the one on top, thankfully not getting too close to make you uncomfortable. "Tell me about this one."

"Well, it has over 2000 sq ft. The Master bedroom has a huge bathroom, with a separate shower and jetted tub. Two extra bedrooms, the smaller of which would make an excellent home office. Wood floors throughout, fresh paint, and updated bathrooms and kitchen. A really good security system in the condo as well as needing key entry to get into the building. Staff at the entry points of the parking garage. A beautiful balcony off the main living area and the master bedroom." You gush over everything this condo has, the excitement evident in your voice.

"The pros sound amazing. What are the negatives?"

"The price. It's way out of my price range, and even with a third of the price as a down payment my mortgage payments would be hefty." You frown a bit, the disappointment in your voice drawing Kooks attention away from his game.

"Do you like it Noona? And are the pros worth the price?" He paused the game to ask, drawing a whine from Tae who was winning.

"Well the security measures are an amazing plus, and the condo would need no remodeling on my part. But the condo is like $2 million over what I was planning. But it IS at Hannam the Hill, so it's in a really nice area, low crime rate." You explain to your brother and Jin. "It might be worth it even if I have a mortgage payment. Is there really a price on safety?"

"Oh! Hannam the Hill!! You would have Joon and me as neighbors. We both have apartments there too!" Jin exclaimed with a huge smile.

"Well, that almost makes it worth the payment too. Having you two there if I need you." You smile up at him. "Yeah, I think I'm going to schedule a showing to see this. It looks amazing on paper but it could always be different in real life. The agent is a co-worker, but as busy as we are it may take a few days. I'd take you Bun but you guys will probably be back on schedule."

"It's ok Noona. Even if I have a schedule one of the other guys might be free. I'd feel better if you take someone with you." He answers you before turning back to the game. 

You set that listing aside before looking at the rest, discussing pros and cons with Jin before pulling out 2 more that meet the requirements you have, both of which are much closer to your budget. You'll talk to the listing agents tomorrow during your lunch hour to set something up. Setting the file aside you and Jin head back into the kitchen to work on dinner for 8 hungry people. You enjoyed your time with him. He had a way of making you comfortable, even when he hugged you or got close to show you how to do something. But the best part was his laugh. You could be feeling shy and withdrawn but hearing his laugh pulled you out of the down mood you were in and made you smile back at him. You just knew he would be good for you to be around. You were starting to really appreciate Kook forcing you to stay with them until you got a place. Maybe being around the guys would pull you out of the anxiety-ridden state you had been in for the past three years and let you actually live again.

You enjoyed the witty banter in the living room after dinner. Staying quiet and just observing, but let you get a sense of each guy. Jin and Hobi were the jokesters. Always making sure the people around them were laughing and happy, something you appreciated. Hobi and Jimin were also very touchy-feely. Giving lots of hugs, resting their heads on other people's shoulders, holding their hands. That would take you a while to get used to, but luckily they steered clear of doing that with you. Namjoon and Yoongi were much quieter, sort of like you, they tended to observe. Namjoon spoke more, but it made it all the more important when Yoongi did. The others tended to quiet down and listen when he had something to say. Tae sort of fell into all three categories. He would make weird faces to get you to laugh, would hold hands with whoever sat next to him, but also took the time to observe, almost like he was absorbing the feel of the room, seeing who needed cheering up, or who needed physical contact to improve their mood. And Kookie, well you've known him your whole life, so you knew how he was already. Imitating the other guys to get them to laugh. 

Your favorite though was when he would try to imitate something Yoongi did, like how Yoongi would talk, the way his lips moved. You couldn't help but bust out laughing seeing Kookie move his lips in the same way. You weren't expecting the room to go quiet when you laughed, but evidently, your laughter shocked them to silence. Well all except Kookie, he just smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up. He knew that you didn't often associate with people so your laughter was at a minimum these days. Judging by the look on his face he was happy to hear it though. 

"Ok, I know my laugh sounds funny, but I didn't think it was enough to silence a room." The silence made you a bit self-conscious. 

"It's not weird. We're just not used to hearing that beautiful of a sound around here." Jimin piped up.

"Hey! No flirting with my Noona!" Kook was quick to scold Jimin, but with the bunny smile gracing his face, you knew he was just teasing him. "Noona, did you find any more condos you wanted to look at?"

"Haha. Smooth subject change. But yes, I found two more." You grabbed the file off the side table, showing him the listings and comparing all three, some of the other guys chiming in on things they thought were good or bad about them. That's how you spent the remainder of your night, discussing possible places to live with the guys before heading to bed. It was a long day, but it was such a good one. You were slowly starting to feel more at ease around them. Jimin's flirty comment earlier not bothering you as much as it would have months prior. Taking your meds, you crawled into bed, noticing for the first time the BT21 character laying on top of your pillows. Cute, you just wonder which one of the guys left it for you.

A/n:

I really hope you all are liking this so far. I have a few stories going but this one just seems to want to flow out of me quicker, so I've put the others on hold. 

Which member is everyone's favorite and why?