They have hell hounds

You hated this. It'd been an easy hunt and the cop who had decided he wanted to help you hunt the monster messed up. He panicked and the ghost got away. Now you'd been possessed and it sucked. It was like being underwater. You could see everything, hear everything but you weren't in control.

Unfortunately you hadn't quite figured out why the ghost was possessing people and now you'd have to wait for your brothers to figure out something was wrong. Dean would take some convincing to let you go off on your own again after this. The ghost knew how to drive which meant it could either hear your thoughts and was ignoring you or it had been born during a time period that hard cars which didn't help you at all. You still made a note of it. There wasn't much else you could do.

The sign post for Beacon Hills blurred past the car. You'd planned on dropping by to see Stiles after your hunt. It wasn't easy keeping the fact that you were a hunter secret. Or that fact that you were a Winchester quiet. Peter was easier to bribe into silence than Derek. Stiles and his friends weren't exactly fond of hunters. Each time you planned on telling him he had to rush off to go and help his friends. Then, there was the flip side. How could you tell your brothers that your long distance boyfriend was hanging around with a crew of supernaturals. One of whom, Peter of course, had caused issues for Dean before.

Sam would freak out more about the supernatural bit than Dean, who would probably try and scare Stiles off. It was easier to keep everything separate. Until now. A shrill irritating sound filled the car. After a few minutes it cut off and started again. You hadn't checked in with your brothers. Now they'd be looking for you. The car pulled up and you. Rather the ghost got out of the car and headed into a dinner where it sat and waited. It was on the outskirts of Beacon Hills, near the woods so few people came regularly. Of course this would be the moment when Stiles and his friend Scott walked in.

"(Y/N)!" Stiles said cheerfully when he spotted you. His eyes immediately narrowed when you didn't move or even respond. "Hey, it's me, Stiles! Your boyfriend?"

Again nothing happened, you strained as hard as you could to move something, anything. But the ghost just used your body to stare Stiles down and sit perfectly still. When something cold and thick trickled from your ear you wanted to shudder, wipe it away. But it just oozed down your earlobe. Being possessed by ghosts was officially more gross than that time Crowly needed to possess you.

*********************

"Still can't get through." Dean grumbled as he sped up.

"Dean, maybe she just... went off somewhere." Sam offered as he looked over the map in his hands. Dean didn't say anything for a moment. Even when you needed a break you at least told them where you were heading.

"I say we start with that wolf town."

"Dean... we don't know that she hangs around with the werewolves there. Besides the last place she went was a couple towns over dealing with... I think she texted asking about spirit possession."

Dean slammed on the brakes for a moment and glanced at Sam. "You're sure?"

"Yes I'm sure and I think she'd be fine. Besides she's seen us both get rid of ghosts and spirits so she knows what she's doing." Sam blabbered quickly. Dean started driving again and followed his brother's directions to the motel you'd been at.

An irritable Sheriff was waiting outside your room. "You the ones that are crazy b..."

"Watch it." Dean said gruffly.

"Sorry, she claimed she knew what she was doing then when I try and help she started hollering that I was in the way then took off without another word." The sheriff complained.