The kooley cids are on a mission

Jennifer had reached an area where smoke and police lights could be seen just below and so she flew down quietly into a building site and climbed down whilst everyone's attention was focused on the hostage situation.

She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of where she had landed, awaiting the others to come.

Back at the mansion the rest had all gotten ready and were boarding their personal jet.

"Jenny just texted, she's already there" Bethany holds up her phone to Jake's face and lets him see the message on the screen

"Yeah, I can see it you know, lets just hurry up and get there"

The plane's doors close shut and the plane's engines start to roar as the vessel moves forward, slowly the ground departs from beneath them and they are up above the clouds where Jen had been almost instantly.

Beth was busy texting away to Jennifer who was close to what was going on and was trying to find out where the hostages were.

Jake and Fleur was sat uncomfortably, nervous about the mission ahead.

Hegetha was lay across the seats looking from the window at the great fluffy balls of gas and condensation.

After a few minutes of flying and nervous waiting the group cane to a halt as the plane reached the tarmac runway below them. A staircase unfolded from the side of the plane and they all descended it as fast as they could and took off through the bushes towards the Chinatown area.

Upon seeing it they called Jennifer and met up with where she had been. She told them all about what was happening.

"I think he is keeping the bus of people in a street near the centre, the police have surrounded the entire town on each side and set up barriers. Hegetha will have to get us in using teleportation"

Hegetha nods and flicks their ears.

Jennifer continues, "After we are all in, Bethany can scout ahead and make sure everything is okay. Fleur can make anyone who sees us turn around. Jake can calm the man and make him fall unconscious."

She looks around at everyone to make sure they know what they are doing. Each of them nod at her and place a hand on Hegetha's fluffy coat of fur. Jenny joins them and touches Heggy's fur and instantly they are inside of the barricaded town.

For a brief second as they teleported their eyes saw flashes of what looked to be space and the outer universe. It was black and empty but filled with stars and dotted with planets and rocks, it was as if they had seen what it looks like from space for less than a second before returning to a stable flooring in New York's Chinatown.

Where they ended up was a small side street with broken Chinese new year posters and trampled paper lanterns.

"Okay, Bethany make sure that no one is ahead and we will follow along." Jenny places a hand on Beth's shoulder and suddenly as Beth stood up from among the crouched 4 her frazzled hair and gorgeous skin disappeared with the rest of her body with no trace it is there.

It was evident she was still there as the dust and rubble on the floor shifted under her invisible feet and she was slightly mumbling about something or other.

"Be back in a sec" Beth shouted before footsteps could be heard trailing off down the street.

Turning the corner she looked around and saw nothing and no-one, she decided it was clear to cross and shouted the rest of the group.

"Its clear, come through"

As the sound of her voice echoed through the streets so did an immense sound coming from down a few streets. The sound seemed to be an explosion of some kind, maybe the tank of a car had exploded or maybe someone was using some sort of explosive. Either way each Cid knew they had to stop it before it gets too dangerous.

Jen's calm mentality from before completely faded away and she started to get nervous. Fleur stands up and grabs their attention.

"Come on, follow me we need to hurry. Jake get ready to use your Ability we need to take him down before he gets to anyone"

Fleur leads them all down the streets and towards the explosions which were ringing through the town.

As they turned a corner they noticed fire and rubble and scuttled back behind the corner quickly. Bethany speaks up

"Now what do we do from here?"