Roommate Part 9

Jughead POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, i turned it off and looked at Betty who still was sleeping. I kissed her cheek, B-"I don't want to" she said J-"don't you want me to kiss you?" I asked and laughed at her. B-"no that's not what I meant, and know you that" she said and smacked my arm, J-"heeeyyy that hurts," I said B-"ha,then next time don't laughed at me when I'm tired." J-"but you're so cute" I said B-"oh shut up" she giggled J-"come on Betts we need to get up, you have to be at the airport in two hours." I said and kissed her forehead. I got up, B-"I'm gonna make some breakfast, you can shower first and I'll go after." She said and quick kissed my cheek. J-"okay, I'm gonna take a shower now then."

Betty POV

I went out to the kitchen and made some eggs, for my jug and i. When I was done I went to juggies room, to tell him that breakfast was ready I knock on his door. J- "come in" he said and I opened the door, he was standing in a towel. I stared at his abs B-"uuhm b-breakfast is r-ready" I tried to say J-"thanks Betts I'll be there in a minute" he said with a big smirke. B-"stop it you dork" I said after i saw his big smirke. I walk out and could hear him laugh.

After we finished breakfast I went to take a shower, by the time I was finished I got in to some jeans and one of jugs hoodies. I walked in to my room to take my bags with me, i walked out to jug again.

Jughead POV

She came walked out again, B-"ready" she asked I didn't answer. J-"stealing my clothes again?" I asked B-"maybe... But it's so comfortable" she responded J-"it's fine you look cute anyways." B-"come on let's go" she said and kissed my cheek.

We were in the car on the way to the airport, i took her hand and she invited her fingers with mine. She turned her head and smiled at me J-"I'm gonna miss you" I said, even do she'll' only be gone for a couple of days B-"I'm gonna miss you to but I while be back soon. and i'll be all yours" she said.

Betty POV

We just made it to the airport, and it was time for me to say goodbye to jug. B-"I have to go now" I told him J-"I know" he said with a sad face. He hugged my tight, B-"see you soon" I said, and pulled away from the hug. J-"yeah" he said and kissed me, I started to walk away and I felt someone pull me by my wrist It was jug. He pulled me in for one last long kiss. I didn't want it to end but I had to, I pulled away B-"gotta go now, bye" I said J-"bye" he said and pecked my on the lips one last time.

Jughead POV

I just got home from the airport, already miss her. I don't get it, i almost just meet her but it feels like i can't live a one moment without her. Shit this is gonna be some longs days.

The rest of the day I just watch netflix and waited to hear from Betty.

Betty POV

Me and my mom just got home, it was nice to see everyone again. I called Veronica to tell that i got home, we are gonna meet at pop's later today.

I was in my room packing some stuff to when im moving in as juggie's roommate and can't wait, I really like him, hes also so sweet to me. I decided to give him a call and see what he was doing.

*on the phone*

J - "Hiiiii Betts I miss you!!"

B- "Hi Juggie I miss you too"

J -" have you packed yet?"

B - "haha yeah a bit. Im coming back Friday night, so you only have to wait 4 more days."

J - I know buuuut I'll still miss you. I just want to be with my girlfriend"

B - awww your to sweet! I gotta go now, I will call you tomorrow, okay?

J - "okay, bye Betts"

B - "bye juggie"

*off the phone *