Ch.1

Narrator:
Huey and Riley were walking home late one night..they decided to take shortcut through the alleyway to home quicker as they walked through they hear this loud growling noise....
"Huey...what was that?"Riley asked clinging on to his older brother's arm tightly.
"It's probably just a dog or a crackhead or something..why did you ask? Are you scared?"Huey asked his little brother.
"W-wut?! Nah nah! I ain't scared."Riley said trying to seem tough.
"Are you sure?"Huey asked.
"Yeah I'm sure! I wouldn't be a real nigga if I was scared."Riley said.
They continue to walk and they heard the noise again. Riley squeezes Huey's arm...Huey turns his head and looks at his little brother see that Riley was obviously scared He grabs Riley's hand Riley looks up at him.
"It's gonna be ok..."Huey tells him.
Then suddenly they heard someone's footsteps they stopped walking and turned around to see a Tall pale man with a trench coat on standing behind them...suddenly the man grabs Riley and runs off with him.
"HUEY!!! HELP ME!!!"Riley yelled.
"RILEY!!!!"Huey yelled. He ran after the both of them but a gigantic dog attacks Huey and bites him....Huey was able to get the giant dog off of him...got up and ran eventually ended up in the woods.
"RILEY!! RILEY WHERE ARE YOU?!"Huey yells.
Huey hears a loud shrill scream...
Huey follows the sound of the Screaming and Finds both the man and Riley.....laying on the ground.
Huey eyes are filling up with tears...he walks towards his little brother.and fell to his knees...and puts his head to his little brother's chest....He took a of relief when heard that Riley's Heart is still beating...
"He's only passed out."Huey said to himself....He picks up Riley bridal style...and he started heading back to the alleyway....as he walked Huey started feeling dizzy....He tried his best to keep walking but he ended up passing out.....