Jungle Boy Jack Perry x Reader

eNdErLoX..jUnGlE bOy? Shut up. I love Jungle Boy Jack Perry. This is for ME. Anyways..this is a starting to the book, make sure to request down below who you want me to write with next!

I had just signed with All Elite Wrestling. It felt great knowing I could make a name here. I went under the name Dyler Moxley, indicating I was Jon Moxley's little sister. Since we looked a little similar, they wanted me to be scripted as his sister, which I think I would love. I was walking around the arena, getting used to the place since I was new.

I haven't talked to anyone yet, I wanted to get fond of the place first. I then ran into a small man. I believe his name was Marko Stunt. He is always made fun of for being short, which I hate for him. He looked up at me (I'm 5'8") and he nods his head. "Hey there. New around here?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah. My name is Y/N." I looked down at Marko.

"My name is Marko Stunt, one third of the Jurassic Express. Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy should be around here somewhere. I just went to grab a bottle of water." Marko says as he fixed his hat on his head. "I've heard good things about you three. But some short jokes about you that I hate." I told Marko. He smiled. "Yeah. I try not to let it affect me much."

Then, a tall man with a green dinosaur mask and a boy that looks about the same height as me, maybe a little taller, walked over to me and Marko. "Oh. Hey fellas. This is a new girl the company signed. Y/N." Marko introduced me to his partners. Luchasaurus extended his arm out in front of me to shake his hand. I smile and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you two, Marko was just telling me about you."

Jungle Boy looked at me and smiled, his cheeks turning a light pink before offering his hand out for me to shake. I shake his hand and I, too, blushed light pink. He stared at me for a minute or so before Luchasaurus nudged him, beginning to tease him. He rolled his eyes at Luchasaurus. "Be quiet." Was all he told him before looking back at me. "Well, if you need anything or to help find anyone don't be afraid to ask us." Jungle Boy spoke with a cute smile.

I thanked the trio before they were called to get ready for their match against MJF, The Butcher, and The Blade. I felt something tingling in my stomach when I looked at Jungle Boy. I think he felt the same feeling I did. I just got here and I'm already falling in love? I mean, he is pretty cute...but I think it's too soon.

I was watching their match on one of the television screens backstage as I had free time. I wasn't debuting until next week, so I had plenty of time to meet everyone and get to know them better. But I was more interested into Jungle Boy since our paths first crossed earlier in the evening. I couldn't get him out of my mind. After all, I felt like jelly when I saw him.

They lost their match due to MJF using that stupid ring of his and knocking Marko down on his back instantly. I waited for them backstage as they were drenched in sweat and limping out of the arena. Jungle Boy seen me and he smiled at me, walking over slowly since he landed on his back earlier in their match. "Hey, Y/N." He spoke as he sat next to me on one of the crates.

After a while, Jungle Boy and I got very acquainted. We were talking to each other about our families and whatnot. "You know, you can call me Jack if you want." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and blushed some. "Okay, Jack." I said as he inched a little closer to me. I looked and blushed light red. He looked at me and gently put his hand on my cheek.

"You know, you're really pretty when you blush." Jack said to me and stared into my E/C eyes. "T-Thank you, Jack..you're really handsome when you smile." I replied back to him. He scooted a little closer to me before leaning in and closing the gap between us, kissing me softly on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him neck.

Me and Jack went into a private room and he kissed me again, wrapping his arms around my lower torso, as mine were around his neck. He parted from my lips and started kissing and licking my neck gently. I moaned in his ear softly. "J-Jack.." I pulled him up to face him and I kissed his lips gently and passionately.

He started undressing us both slowly as we got more heated with each other. He gently caressed my cheek as he leaned down and licked my chest. He leaned me against a crate and gently kissed my right breast. I softly let out a moan and smiled as my cheeks turned beet red. He looked up at me as he sucked on it.

He bent me over and kissed my back before teasing the tip of his cock into my tight hole. He smiled and slowly entered, giving me time to adjust to his big size. I looked back at him and nodded for him to go slow. He slowly bucked his hips back and forth and held my hands while leaning over my back. He kissed my shoulder blades softly and kissed my cheek as he gradually picked up the pace.

I was sucking on his fingers to prevent me from making too much noise so we wouldn't get caught. I was moaning against his fingers as he was pounding me from behind. He was grunting and moaning softly as he kept bucking his hips back and forth against my ass. I started drooling and felt close to climax. I felt him grunt for the last time and felt his hot seed shoot into my hole. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. "Be mine?" He asked softly. I nodded and kissed him.