Part 1

Hello, my name is Chloë and I'm moving to Seabrook tomorrow. I'm not as you are, I mean, I'm an elf and no one knows it, only my parents. I got bullied for years now, that's why we are moving. *skip to the next day*
Today, we are moving and we are already in the car for a few hours. *2 minutes later* 'Honey, we arrived in Seabrook.' Said my mom. We packed all our stuff out the car and I decorate my new room. Tomorrow I'll go to school for my first day here. I need to make a perfect first impression. Oh, btw, don't mind my white hair though, Every elf has it. The next morning I wake up as early as possible and put my glitter make up on, and I dressed up. I did my hair and went to school. I needed to make the perfect first impression because I didn't wanted to be the girl who gets bullied again. I already was that girl in my previous school. So, I entered the school and people were immediately staring at me. 'Hi, I'm Chloe!' I said a little awkward. A boy with black and white hair walked up to me and said: "Welcome Chloe, I'm Wyatt, nice to meet you!" He is actually super cute. He smiled and his theeths were sharp, I immediately knew that he was a werewolf, but that makes me only more interested in him.