Part 5

I woke up at 6 a.m. and ate breakfast. I did my make up and dressed up. I checked my phone, but didn't got any messages so I start walking to school at 8.30 a.m. After 5 minutes I arrived and saw Eliza with Zed at the door. I walked up to them and started a conversation. At 8.45 a.m. The bell rang so we all entered our classrooms. History class is just so boring... After the first lesson, we heard the fire alarm going on. Everyone panicked but I stayed calm. We walked out of the school and the teachers readed the list of classmembers so we were sure everyone was outside, but only one person was still inside. WYATT. I tryed to run in again, but teachers were trying to get me outside. "It's dangerous in there!" They kept saying. I runed around the school to find another way to get in and yup, there was one. I opened the door and runed through the flames, searching for Wyatt. I rushed up stairs and heard him screaming. His leg was stuck under a bit of the sealing that fel down. I tryed to lift it up, and it actually worked. I hugged Wyatt and tryed to get out of the building. But fire was everywhere and we could hear the sirens of the fireman's truck. Wyatt yelled that there was another way to get out of the school and looked up. There was a big hole in the roof and sealing so we could climb out of there. It took us 1 minute to get out but when we arrived by the group of students and angry teachers, Wyatt was thankfull and I realised I was in big trouble. But that's worth it, for saving the life of a good friend. When I came home my parents were really mad on me for entering the building, I could die! They kept telling me. But they were also proud of my bravery, so win win.