Hope

Tony Stark stepped out from the cabin that stood near the lakeside and breathed in, letting out a long exhale. As the birds chirped in the tree above him and the sun shone heavy in his eyes, he made his way over to the recreation area and found it to be infested with an intruder. A tiny playhouse, a colorful tent, amongst a collection of toys, dolls, and crayon drawings.

He pursed his lips at that, as he began to look around everywhere, except for the place where he knew she'd be, ''Morguna?!" he called out, clapping his hands tree times as he took a seat on a a small chair that was standing by the campfire pit, "Morgan H. Stark. You want some lunch?''

A young girl, looking to be about 3-4 year old came out of the tent, wearing the gold and blue Iron Man mask, "Define lunch or be disintegrated.''

''Okay, You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom." Tony said to his daughter, taking the helmet off her head, revealing her mischievous smile.

''Okay." Morgan said in response.

Tony fixed her hair that was a bit messed up after he took off the helmet, "There you go. Are you thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce.''

''No." Morgan shook her head.

''That's what you want." Tony stated, as he held up the helmet to show it off to her, "How did you find this?"

''Garage." Morgan replied, innocently, playing with her fingers.

"Really? Were you looking for it?" Tony asked her.

''No. I found it, though." Morgan answered.

 "You like going to the garage, huh?" Tony said as he reached forward, scooping his child into his arms as she wrapped her arms around her fathers neck, "So does daddy. It's fine, actually. Your mom never wears anything I buy her."

They started walking towards the house, but Tony stopped in his tracks just a second after when he saw a ship approaching his house, before it landed in an area that was allowing it to land. He locked his gaze with the first person that walked out of it, it was the first Avenger himself, who was followed by Natasha Romanoff, Peridot, Azurite, Garnet, Jasper, Shi'ra and Amethyst.

His heart stopped when he saw that Scott Lang was the last one to step out of the ship.

His shocked expression didn't last long, as his daughter cried out, "Auntie Peri!" 

Tony let her leave his arms as he set her down on the ground, allowing her to run forward. His daughter ran past Steve, Natasha, Garnet, Azurite, Amethyst, Jasper and Shi'ra and practicall slammed herself into Peridot.

"Morgan!" A grin grew on the green gem's face as Morgan embraced her tightly.

Shi'ra leaned to Azurite and Jasper and whispered to them, "It's amazing how a few year old child is almost taller than her." 

Azurite and Jasper gave it a quiet chuckle, Peridot would have glared at them if she wasn't hugging Morgan, instead she asked the little girl', "How are you doing?"

Morgan's smile faded from her face as she asked the green gem in confusion, "I didn't know you were coming today. Are you going to test it today again?"

"Well..." Peridot bit her lips, at how innocent and confused Morgan sounded. She shook her head. She looked up at Tony standing behind his daughter, and finally smiled back at Morgan, "Me and my friends here need to talk with your dad about something. It is quite a story."

Tony kneeled next to his daughter and whispered to her, "Go to your mom. Now."

Morgan looked up at his serious face, then at Peridot's and finally at everyone's else before fleeing into the house.