Chapter 1 Ahtohallan

"I want to know what happened to my parents," Elsa tells the ice wall in front of her.

The wall shimmers with rainbow light before showing her the image of a ship entering the dark sea. The rough waters attempt to capsize the vessel and multiple life boats descend to the water's surface.

The Nokk rises from the depths of the dark waters and begins pushing one of the life boats. It continues for a long time until the boat hits ground on an island. Time skips in the images showing shelter being built and food being found, but the most important part was the knowledge that King Agnarr and Queen Iduna had survived and were likely still alive on that island.

Elsa became excited to tell her sister about her discovery, but first, she had to tell Yelana that she was leaving for Arendelle.

Nearing the Northuldra camp, Elsa came upon Ryder.

"Elsa," Ryder grins. "I've been looking all over for you."

"Sorry if I worried you," Elsa replies sheepishly. "I was just at Ahtohallan watching some more memories."

"You promised to take me with you the next time you went."

"I forgot in my haste. I had finally decided to view what happened to my parents, and I didn't want to chicken out by waiting any extra time. I'm sorry, Ryder."

Ryder hugs her. "I understand. Maybe next time. I really want to see Ahtohallan."

"Of course," Elsa smiles kissing him. "I'm heading to Arendelle. Do you want to come with me?"

"Of course, let's go tell Yelana that we're heading out."

After a quick conversation with Yelana, Elsa called upon the Nokk and created a sleigh of ice to attach to him, then they were off to visit Kristoff and Anna.