Chapter 2 Mia

Kristoff greeted Elsa and Ryder at the gates of Arendelle looking very confused.

"We weren't expecting you until Friday," he greeted the pair. "Is everything okay?"

Elsa smiled wide, "I have something to tell Anna right away. It's about our parents."

Kristoff nodded in understanding and led the pair to the parlor where Anna was sitting on the couch reading.

"Anna, sweetheart, you have visitors."

Anna turned towards the door and, upon seeing that Elsa was there, jumped up running to tackle her sister in a hug.

"I wasn't expecting to see you for another three days!" Anna exclaimed.

"I finally asked Ahtohallan about our parents. I felt that you would want to know immediately."

Anna gasped backing away to sit back down.

Elsa, Ryder and Kristoff find their way to seats before Elsa continued.

"Their life boat was pushed to shore on a deserted island by the Nokk."

"Show me!" Anna exclaimed having been shown many memories from Ahtohallan through Elsa's ice powers.

Elsa waved her had and a handheld sheet of ice appeared that showed Anna, Kristoff and Ryder the same images that Elsa had seen earlier.

"How could the Nokk have pushed them to safety?" Anna questioned. "I thought that all four spirits were asleep until you woke them. By the way, the Nokk needs a better name."

"He doesn't remember doing it," Elsa replied. "But he remembers feeling another magical presence around that time."

"Mia?" Anna gasped. "Did she finally find a way out? Show me the memory again."

Anna paid close attention to the water spirit as Elsa showed her the memory again.

"Freeze!" Anna exclaimed, and Elsa stopped the flow of the memory at the moment she was asked to.

Elsa looked closely at the image that had gained Anna's attention. On the tablet of ice was the image of a water horse, but it definitely wasn't the Nokk. The back, head, and neck of the horse, although water, had a rosy hue that could not be found on the water spirit, and the mane and tail both were darker than his.

"Could it be her?" Elsa asked. "That horse doesn't look like the Nokk at all."

"It has to be Mia!" Anna exclaimed. "She finally found a way to be free."