Jackie

It's the second week of school, and to be honest I'm nervous. I know I shouldn't be, no body really talks to me anyways. I wish one person would though...
His name is Thomas J. Johnson. He's the high schools most popular guy in our school. He's the star quarter back on our football team. He's maybe 6'4" and has blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes.
Now me, I'm Jackie Elena Rose. I'm 5'2" and this is me:

  Yes, I know I'm pretty but like still no one ever talks to me

Yes, I know I'm pretty but like still no one ever talks to me. They all think I'm weird. But what they don't see is that my life isn't perfect and that's why I'm so quiet. My parents have cheated on each other and now they're getting divorced. And yes I'm the smart one but really my family hates me and my grades are slipping. I'm not the smart one anymore and it sucks. I wish people would see the true me not the weird, quiet, smart girl at their school.
But, if you were wondering why I'm so in love with Thomas J. I'll tell you. He's just so cute and hot but that's not what I'm focusing on. I know I haven't talked to him but his personality is just amazing. I can tell he's hurting even though he's not showing it. His life is a lot like mine. Now I don't know the full details but I know something is going on. He used to walk with his head held high but now he kinda slumps and doesn't smile as much. People haven't noticed because all they want is to just date him or be around him but I have. I have noticed since I moved here. I noticed he isn't perfect and that yes his life is a wreck but that doesn't bug me. I understand having your life be a wreck. He doesn't deserve and I know it. I just wish he would notice me and I could help him.