Thomas J & Jackie-pt 3

-The next morning-

Thomas J: *rolls over and hugs Jackie and gives her a kiss on her head* 

Jackie: *wakes up a little and looks up at him and smiles and hugs back*

Thomas J: Good Morning baby girl. How'd you sleep?

Jackie: Good Morning Handsome. I slept good, how bout you?

Thomas J: I slept perfectly, especially with you here *smiles at her*

Jackie: *smiles back* awe babe, I love you

Thomas J: I love you too baby *hugs her tightly* want some breakfast?

Jackie: *hugs him tight too* please I'm starving, but I don't have any clothes to change into and I don't have a tooth brush or anything.

Thomas J: hey hey, chill baby. I got you, I'll have my mom run out and get you a tooth brush and stuff that will stay here for you so you don't have to pack. And you can always borrow my clothes. *kisses her forehead* i got you don't worry baby. I'm your family now and that's never changing and I promise.

Jackie: *lets a tear roll down her cheek* awe babe, you'd do all that for me?

Thomas J: *wipes the tear* always and forever *lifts her chin and kisses her gently* I'll go talk to mom and get breakfast started. You pick out whatever clothes you want and come down when you're good. okay? I love you

Jackie: *kisses back and smiles* Okay, I love you too

                                                                                          -3 hours later-

Jackie: hey, babe. Can i ask you something?

Thomas J: always baby. What is it?

Jackie: Can I stay here all weekend? And maybe if i need to during the week?

Thomas J: awe always babe, we have you I promise and if you need to I can drive you to your house and we can get you a bag of your clothes to keep at my house. Okay?

Jackie: Okay baby, is it fine if we go now? Before my mom starts blowing up my phone because I didn't tell her I was coming. She was drunk last night and passed out on the couch.

Thomas J: Yes we can let me get my keys *grabs his keys off the hook in his room and drives Jackie to her house*

                                                                                        -10 minutes later-

(Not the end of this and yes jackie's mom is also an alcholic so she doesn't know what happens with Jackie. If you have any questions just comment and I will answer. This next part is interesting so be ready 🙂)