A/n: oc info

Name: shanic fujioka

Hair: black with white

Skin: fair white

Eyes: red

Race: human (unknown)

Age: 30-39

Birthday: 5/18

Power lvl: magic: 1200, spirt: 6000, speed: 1900, strength: 7100, combat: 103670.

Magic: requip (kinda like erza from FT), mind reading, (unknown).

Sacred weapon:

One is made from the goddess clan and the other from the demon clan, shanic's father use the dark Emperor sword while her mother use the light empress sword both magic lvl is 10,000 but she knows how to contain both of them apart their magic lvl: ...

One is made from the goddess clan and the other from the demon clan, shanic's father use the dark Emperor sword while her mother use the light empress sword both magic lvl is 10,000 but she knows how to contain both of them apart their magic lvl: the dark Emperor is 99000 while the light empress is 1000.

Shanic doesn't normally use them tho unless theres is a serious battle, she has morn weapons and amror from her requip magic but those are her sacred treasures.

Family: so far her baby brother grady, he is 5 years old he is a human (unknown) for her other family they well unknow until farther into the chapters, her parents died while saving zaratras from an unknow while on a dangerous mission so she became the next protecter of the grandmaster.

(i think that's about it now, if you more question about my oc in this anime fanfic let me know)