a/n: more about my oc.

So for this chapter with the ten commandments they now all know her as ella coz she looks just like her

Again I try to make them both look like each other, ella is half goddess and half demon she's a Nephilim, her right side has the power of the goddess and her left side has the power of the demon side two in one.

She was born before anyone so that makes her an ancient being, her power level is 10,000,00 her magic is 7700, her spirit is 30,000 and her combat skills is 50,000. (Idk if that was in there but whatever lol.)

Her full name was shanella but she like to be call ella for short, she was cheerful and hyper, curious of everything and everyone, she got along with everyone, she didnt care what race others were from at all so she wasnt faze when she met meliodas and the ten commandments, she was also an airhead to something, and she was dim minded to (meaning she didnt know what pervert meant) and she had no shame of showing her naked body off either with her she wanted to or not.

Her soul purpose was to protect who she wanted to protect, she had no rules or anything whoever she met she'll protect them even if it meant by dying so she had the same saying as shanic.

She like flowers a lot so with her side of her body created flowers underneath her feet while her other half took away life and souls of plants, animals and humans.

She had four wings. Two white on her upper back while two were black on her lower back (pls ignore the wings in the picture. )

She had two different eye colors when she was in her form, the right eye was gold and the goddess sign while her left eye was pitch black

(Not my art, but this is the mark/symbol)

This is the mark that protector as and gives to the others when they say their vows and promises on their chest of where their heart is, shanic was born to protect by ella who's soul lives inside her now and who was reborn like Elizabeth. And unlike most Mark's the protective mark never goes away, it stays there weather the one who cast the words dies or not, it doesnt disappears ever.

But instead of shanella her parents name her shanic which was a warriors name (and it actually fits her perfectly to lol) and when shanic grew up she actually became a different then shanella as well though she still got along with everyone and she was helpful to but she had this tomboy attitude a bit intensed and would rather train then go out and have fun and she could barely could control her magic powers and that so she always had to wear armor to control it, she did wear normal clothes tho but only when she felt like it.

While for ella she could control her magic powers but she was the most powerful being, even stronger then the demon king and the goddess deity and no knows her parents not even ella herself coz she had never met them.

But what these two have in common (sorry for my spelling) is that their both willingly to die for the person who they care for and or love, ella died 30,000 years ago but was reborn but kept dying until shanic came alone in the time where meliodas is now the captain of the seven deadly sins. And they'll both well protect the people who have the mark on their chest no matter what

And I think that's it for the time being. Let me know if you have any questions or if I miss something leave a comment (^^) hope you all enjoy the story so far.