Chapter 4 ಠ_ಠ

Your pov

Tadaa our first destination! The cooking club! We went inside and I just saw a boy brown hair and mint green eyes but what got most of my attention is those beautiful cakes! Shittt I'm craving so badly!

"Oh hello there! I'm Amao Adoyaka the president of the cooking club,would you like to give me a hand and design these cakes"

"Oh hi I'm y/n l/n and of course I would like to help you Amao-kun!" I said giving him a smile but before I could even walk closer to him Osorō wrapped his arms around around me before saying "I think not Amao, we're still going to look around the school for more clubs" seriously Oso!? I have so many times for that! My first priority for now is to have a sweet bite to that cake!

"Oh well that's fine I ho-"

"Don't mind him Amao-kun but can I atleast have a bite to that cake?"I ask getting myself free from those arms and running towards him,I'm loosing my manners bc of that cake! Fuck

Amao's pov

While I was decorating the cakes I saw a girl standing at the club door looking at the cakes I made with those sparkling eyes of her,she's so beautiful,is that even possible?well yes senpai is beautiful! But why does I feel so different? Anyways I introduced myself to her and ask if she wanted to help me with decorating these cakes and she instantly said yes I also figured out that her name is y/n l/n and why does that name sounds familiar?wait! She's the billionaire's daughter! As she was about to walk towards me Osorō wrapped his arms around her,wait... OSORŌ!? Why is he and Aso with y/n?

"I think not Amao, we're still going to look around the school for more clubs" he said his arms still around her and Aso is as shocked as me I felt his anger radiating from here same as me,it's imposible! I'm always positive and happy and yes I know that but why do I felt this anger from all of a sudden?

"Oh well that's fine I ho-"

"Don't mind him Amao-kun but can I atleast have a bite to that cake?"she cut me off shoving Osorō away and running towards me we just talk while decorating the cakes and I promised that after this I will let her have some cakes I made which made her happy that she really hugged me! The way I saw this girl and the contact that happened made my face heat up,my heart is racing and all I wanted to do is always be at her side

Your pov

"Hey y/n-chan we still need to check the other clubs remember,so come on!"I heard Aso calling me from the door

"Coming!"I said taking the cake that he gave me and I thanked him before leaving the club with Aso and Osorō beside me

"Ok y/n-chan next up! The occult club!"Aso said giving his smile

"Are you scared of paranormal activity?bc I won't let you get near that club if you are"

"Awe Oso-y is worried to me~"

"Osorō-kun I didn't know you still have a soft side"Aso said while giggling which made Oso mad and bc I'm in the middle I need to stop the fight ,ugh boys sometimes

When we finally entered the occult club it was just as I expected.. it's kinda scary to be honest,with that skull over there and- tch shut up self! You've already watched akame ga kill so this should be a piece of cake! As I was on my thought I noticed a boy infront of me. Wait- he's one of the rivals too! Oko Ruto!

"Hey there! I'm y/n l/n nice to meet you"I said extending my hand for a shake

Osorō's pov

Ahh shit! I should be laying at my bed right now! But whatever,as long as I'm with her but I can tell that every single guy she met they instantly fall in love with her and why wouldn't they, she's beautiful, talented,rich, nice, everything is perfect that's why she's also labeled as Ms perfect, ahh shit! I have so many rivals! But of course I won't let them take her...