Chapter 7.5 ┐('д')┌

This side chapter is all about info-kun,you really don't need to read this cuz it's just a side shit thingy😂 but if you insist then do whatever you want,but remember....

I already warned you reader-chan

3rd person's pov

"Crap.." info-kun mumbled as he was ruffling his hair

"Y/n...."

"Why...?"

"Everything was going according to my plan but when you came, every single fucking thing! Changed..."

"All the attention-grabbing articles that I write in my newspaper cuz of this school's mass murder is all gone!!"

"And it's bc of her..."

"She's stoping Ayato from doing it! Shit!"

"I should be angry at her but why the FUCKING HELL CAN'T I!?!" He shouted slamming the table which almost made his computers and papers fall. Things were going according to the plan, Ayato killing his rivals to win his senpai while he was writing interesting things in his newspaper about all the murder but on the day you came everything changed. Ayato stopped killing which means he can't produce any attention-grabbing newspaper and which also means that Ayato wouldn't dare to hurt Osano anymore cuz of you.

"Osano..."

"I truly hated you since then but now that I just figured out that you like the girl I liked for the first time in my life I..."

"AHAHAHAHHA!! oh god! I could kill you right now Osano!"

"I wanted you to suffer! Suffer until you wished to your fucking goddamn self that you were never ever born!"

"Y/n..."

"Why can't I hate you? This is already a big thing to hate you like Osano ha ha ha."

"Maybe it's because I love you."

Ping*

Info-kun quickly stopped thinking about all those problems when he heard something from one of his computer,he sat properly and look at his computer...

"Oh no...." He mumbled,trembling on what he just saw

"No,no no no no no... This is fucking bad as hell. I need to warn Ayato already and if all cause...."

"I don't want y/n to get involved to this."

"She need to avoid Ayato at all cause or else..." Just thinking about it is not helping at all

"Y/n..."

"She'll die too"

—————————————
Ok... Holy shit? You really read this? Ok homie welp that's all! I'm sure you already know what he saw and what would happen soooo yeaaaa

┻┻︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵┻┻