March 2020 | Your favourite mystery

Welcome to week three of Women of Mystique!

Get to know your fellow Wattpadders better by answering the following question: What is your all-time favourite mystery novel? Tell us the title, the author and why it's your favourite story. Leave your answer in the comment section below!

GUIDELINES

Submit your answer in the comment section below. Answers should include the title of the book, the author and why you consider it your favourite story. Answers that lack any of the above or are submitted anywhere else will not be accepted.

Your selected story must be under the mystery genre. It can include other genres (e.g. romance or fantasy) but it must have a mystery plot in it.

Your story can be a published story or a Wattpad one. It can be complete or an ongoing series. If it's a Wattpad story, simply tag the Wattpadder's username as the author.

Only one submission allowed per user for this activity. Multiple submissions will not increase your chances of winning. You can still participate in our other activities.

Submissions close on 10th April 2020. Submissions that exceed the deadline will not be disqualified.

PRIZES

All answers that follow the guidelines above will be considered for our prize. Winners will be selected at random (there is no right answer!) and receive a shoutout to 200,000 followers.

Have fun!