Chapter I: The Prologue

In the vast world of Pokémon—

What?

You're telling me I should just skip to the important parts instead of introducing our viewers to the world of Pokémon?

...

Whaddya mean I've done this too many times?

Oh.

Well, sorry for the fourth wall break, we'll just skip to the point of our main character.

Ash Ketchup from Pallet—

Okay, let's not fool around and see our new character.

Takeru Ryoshi. A boy at the age of 14, an age that teenagers can choose their first Pokémon from the regional Professor and began their adventure to become a Pokémon Trainer. Though, while most can pick any wild Pokémon the Professors introduced, there are, however, three specifically Pokémon that can be given to three Trainers that participate the PSLE, short as in Professor's Sponsor League Exam.

For Kanto, it was Charmander, a Fire-type Pokémon, Bulbasaur, a Poison and Grass-type Pokémon, and Squirtle, a Water-type Pokémon.

For Johto, it was Cyndaquil, a Fire-type, Chikorita, a Grass-type, and Totodile, a Water-type.

Hoenn, there are Treeko, a Grass-type, Torchic, a Fire-type, and Mudkip, a Water-type.

Sinnoh's Starter Pokémon are Turtwig, a Grass-type, Piplup, a Water-type, and Chimchar, a Fire-type.

Unova: Oshawott, a Water-type, Tepig, a Fire-type, and Snivy, a Grass-type.

Kalos: Froakie, a Water-type, Fennekin, a Fire-type, and Chespin, a Grass-type.

Alola: Rowlet, a Grass and Flying-type, Litten, a Fire-type, and Popplio, a Water-type.

Takeru Ryoshi, born from Laverre City, was an ordinary boy whose appearance had been called out by many kids of his age, described as a "loner" and "freak", possesses strangely colored lilac hair with bangs hiding his forehead and ears, purple  silted eyes that gleamed brightly, soft and gentle light skin and his appearance overall looks petite and slender. And he was a short one, for some odd reason. Although possessing odd appearance, he has the heart of gold, helping others when in needed, smiling like a sun had raise up to greet its fellow humans and Pokémon, the scent radiating off of him smells like it belonged to a well-known man with a huge reputation.

 Although possessing odd appearance, he has the heart of gold, helping others when in needed, smiling like a sun had raise up to greet its fellow humans and Pokémon, the scent radiating off of him smells like it belonged to a well-known man with a...

He wears a black undershirt, a purple button shirt that seems a bit bigger than his size but overall, still fits and a lilac hoodie, darkish turquoise pants and black boots. He stood in front of a house, a black and purple backpack behind him, standing proud and happy, though, the unnerving smile on his face was different on his face.

"It's been probably six months since I'd left home with Absol." Briefly glancing at the Disaster Pokémon standing next to him, Takeru smiled at his Absol's calm yet defensive eyes that glared at the door. "I didn't even call them when I was at the Pokémon Center each time I went there... I wonder if Big Bro is mad that I didn't call Mom..."