Chapter VI: Three Years

"I gotta say to ya, kids, but you are one hella awesome partners." Ash grinned proudly, looking in front of him at the two short brats. It has been a few days since they had completed the trials and it had been such a sight to see them completed the hardest obstacles.

Sure, they were badly injured, but what about the accomplishments they had done through their pure willpower and determination? It was amazing.

He was proud.

Although, the two didn't as both were lying on the wooden floor of their home. Bruises, burnt and teared off skins, wounds, cuts, hair was completely ruined, and many injuries. The two couldn't utter a word, but a groan and grunt of pain and grief. What have they done to deserve pain and agony such as this one?

Misogi was healing them, as well as another Shiny Gardevoir Takeru owns and Celeste's Starter Gardevoir heals them alongside with Ash's more stronger and better Gardevoir, Misogi. It was quite a bit of a pain when he had to made a bigger cave for all the Pokémon, but overall, he has to do what he has to do.

By a bigger cave, he meant a lot of caves for them to rest in. They had to make an artificial forest and garden for the Grass-type Pokémon, a pond and lake of water for the Water-type, a more heating area for the Fire-type since they can't always stay out on the cold for a while, and many habitats and environments he has to create with his Pokémon. It took not so long other than a single day but they completed the constructions, with the helps of the Legendary and Mythical with them.

It was also kinda bothering he had to organize such many Pokémon, but if he wants to bring an army, an army has to be massive. Water was not a problem but the foods are a bit questioning. He already knows he has to buy almost four trucks of foods if they wanted to eat for a single day. His bank accounts and wallets will forever hated him more than he hated Arceus. How was he supposed to manage almost 60 Pokémon with enough foods and supplies for him?

At times like these, living with them for years, he wished he has Professor Oak's assistance of learning how to feed such many Pokémon, including those who needs more food than the others.

Spending one million on a single day. Ouch.

"Unless we have plot armors, foods shouldn't be a problem." Ash sighed as he sat down on a chair, softly tapping a glass of wine. Water was not a problem, but foods are. There aren't like millions of Berries around Mt. Silver. And the full amount of his money was 40 million dollars. He can't spent a million on a single day just to get enough meal for them each days.

He facepalmed.

"Words cannot express just how much I regret doing this..." He thought in frustration.

"Master Redraigver."

A telepathy voice calls out behind him, as Ash turns around slowly with a curious eyebrow as to why he calls him out. What stood behind him is a Lucario, though, different. A Mega Lucario, to be more precise, a Pokémon he kept away from the Professors and never used it in a battle due to its Mega Evolution state. Like his Charizard, dubbed Drazirahc, it was a permanently Mega Evolved Pokémon due to the fact it is the child of the oldest Lucario whom believed to be the original Lucario who Mega Evolves.

"What is it, Anubis?"

"I can sense Aura coming from the young girl." His old, ancient, gruff, rough, veteran telepathy voice softly remarked. Ash nodded, already know the fact Celeste had awoken her Aura after she completed the last trial of hers to see whether or not Cobalion will accept her as its Master.

"Troubling thoughts, my friend?"

"Foods. I have over sixty Pokémon here to feed and I can't always harvest too many Berries." Ash grumbled, taking a sip of the glass of wine. Anubis hummed thoughtfully.