Chapter 20 || What does the future have in store?

A/N : Me right now cause we're giving way much homework than on school days.

__Frisk's POV__

Today , me , Mabel and Dipper were hanging out , preparing their birthday in advance.

"It's gonna be so fun! there's gonna be disco and-and-"

"Mabel , you're not gonna summon zombies like last time , it's a good thing I let you celebrate it here again.." Stan sighs , while getting a sip of Pitt Cola.

"O!o!o! We could have a fog machine! "I proposed.

We continued chatting , noting down the ideas,until Ford called Dipper for his assistance. I became suspicious and followed him . I hid behind the door and heard their conversation.

"The interdimensional rift is cracking Dipper, we must get adhesive from a nearby spacecraft to fix this up , because if Bill Cipher gets his hands on this at it's weakest , well , he'll start his apocalypse that I refer to as Weirdmaggedon."

I covered my mouth with my hand partly as a sign of surprise. So that's why Ford actually wanted us to retrieve the unicorn hair. 

"There's a spacecraft in Gravity Falls?" Dipper asks shocked.

"Yes , it created the valley of Gravity Falls million of years ago. I took a few things from there to create the portal. As I said , we'll have to venture there for some kind of adhesive."

They both left , shutting the door of the bunker on my face. I almost groaned , but didn't , luckily. I left right after , going back to Mabel, and we continued on with the party ideas.

__Dipper's POV__

We started to walk , Ford and I , to the spacecraft, with nothing much to say , I decided to talk about the incident yesterday.

"Did you know that me and Chara broke up yesterday?"

Grunkle Ford looked at me, surprised. 

"Oh? what happened?"

"Mabel's friend Candy had a crush on me  so I had a little 'date' with her just to make her happy but Chara saw us and was very mad that HATE was starting to appear."

"Huh. Well sorry about that."

"It's gonna be hard to move on , she was great." I sighed. Ford patted my back and once again said sorry as we continued on with the journey , silently.

We arrived after what it seemed to be forever , we came to a cliff and saw two other cliffs connected together by a railroad. The two cliffs had a large line that seemed to be a UFO's wings.

We descended the cliff we were on and went to where Grunkle Ford assumed where the spacecraft was.

"Are there any aliens?" I ask him , a bit unsure bit exited if we had an alien encounter.

"Nope , this spacecraft may have landed billions and trillions of years ago , but aliens aren't immortal. They are dead for sure."

He then takes out a weird gun and was able to open up a hatch. He gives one to me.

"Here , a magnet gun, it will help us explore the remains." I take it and we venture down , after hearing a little movement in the bushes. I shrugged it off , thinking it was a squirrel , before leaping in with my Grunkle.

Once inside , were were in a vast hallway with many codes written in the alien's language. There were also ruins of high-technology machines and skeletons of aliens.

"How does this adhesive look like?" I ask.

"It's a pink glowing substance that acts like a very powerful glue. Like superglue but form another galaxy." Grunkle Ford replies before straight-up going deeper down with his magnet gun. I followed him after , learning how to maneuver it properly.

When we arrived at the very bottom of the spacecraft , according to Ford, when he finally spoke out and interesting conversation that isn't a question and an answer.

"Dipper , I see potential in you , would you like to stay in Gravity Falls with me and become my apprentice?"

"Becoming Grunkle Ford's apprentice? Learning all the secrets in Gravity Falls? Count me in!_ But , Mabel , I wouldn't want to let her down...

I fiddled with the magnet gun while thinking of my decision.

Until...

BLING!

I came across a hexagon-shaped metal with a pink glowing substance on it.

"Is this it?" I tug on Grunkle Ford's coat. He turns and congratulates me , taking a little jar and using a stick to put it inside.

"Now time to get outta here." He said until we were stopped by two round droids. ford whispered to em that I should not show any fear , but I still did anyway , and they prepared to attack until Ford hit it with his gun , but the other one took him. It blasted off  , but before it did , I hung onto it with my magnet gun.

The droid blasted off , leaving the spacecraft and went in the direction to somewhere. I hit the droid many times , trying to make it free from Grunkle Ford. After hitting it so many times that my hand started to hurt , I used the magnet gun to go near it's 'eye' and hit it as hard as I can , and my hand crashed into it system , making it fall down. I screamed to my untimely end , hoping I'd survive.

I woke up , seeing Ford freed from the droid but really hurt , and so was I. I turned and saw a white glowing being. As it came closer , I soon saw that his eyes were black , with white hair, limbs , face and robe. The sleeves of his robe represented the 6 souls that Chara told me.

Before I could say anything , he placed his hand on me , and I felt a swirl of green healing magic. Soon enough I was able to stand back on my knees. I saw him do the same to Ford , before completely disappearing.

I run to him.

"Grunkle! Grunkle Ford! Did you see him? "

"Why yes Dipper, but I've never seen anything like it."

"I think he's related to Undertale , since he had the souls hearts printed on his robe's sleeves."

"We may never know, let's get back home , shall we?"

I hold onto his hand and we went back to the mystery shack .

~Timeskip~

We returned to the mystery shack , and I have accepted Ford's offer . I ain't leaving Gravity Falls. Exited I run to Mabel , who already knows the news. I explain to her how cool it will be , me being an apprentice.

She blankly looks at her scrapbook.

"You don't get it , do you? You always think it's about you." She turns to me, tears swelling up in her eyes. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE OTHERS FEEL!" She breaks down , taking hr bag and running away.

"Mabel! I didn't mean-" 

She run off too far to hear me.

I went into the bunker to Grunkle Ford with my bag , holding the rift. 

"Dip[per hand me the rift immediately , it's time to fix it."

I hand him the rift , but turned out to be just an invitation to me and Mabel's party.

"Oh no! If this is Mabel's bag..." 

"...Then that means the rift is with her!" Ford finishes my sentence. We run outside , hoping to find Mabel , but see a huge X on the sky ....

... And the world falling apart.